• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the best way to obtain a generic outside order form in Word?

In summary, a Generic Outside Order Form is a form used by Pampered Chef consultants to collect orders from customers who are not attending a party or show. It can be obtained from a consultant and there is a flat shipping fee of $6.50 for orders placed using it. It can be used for large orders, but it may be more cost-effective to host a party or show for orders over $200. Orders typically take 7-10 business days to arrive, but may take longer during busy times.
chefannie
I am in need of a generic outside order form. I don't need any guest specials listed or anything like that. I had a really good, but my computer crashed and I lost it. The one I am looking for has a section for pantry items (no tax for panty items). Does anyone have one in Word that I could use. Thank so much!
:chef:

small outside order form!!hey i got this one off the files one here and tweaked it a little bit!! i hope this one works. it's two pages but it is a front and back
this one has the no tax on pantry

Last edited:
Thanks - as always I can always find help on Chef Success! I wish everyone great sales in 2008!:angel:

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your computer crash and losing your order form. I can definitely help you out with a generic outside order form in Word. Our company also offers a digital version that you can customize and save on your computer to prevent any future loss. I'll send you the form via email and if you have any questions or need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you!

1. What is a Generic Outside Order Form?

A Generic Outside Order Form is a form used by Pampered Chef consultants to collect orders from customers who are not attending a party or show, but still want to purchase products. This allows consultants to make sales outside of their usual party setting.

2. How do I obtain a Generic Outside Order Form?

You can obtain a Generic Outside Order Form from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have a supply of these forms and can provide you with one to use for your order.

3. Do I need to pay for shipping when using a Generic Outside Order Form?

Yes, there is a flat shipping fee of $6.50 for orders placed using a Generic Outside Order Form. This fee covers the cost of shipping and handling for your order.

4. Can I use a Generic Outside Order Form to place a large order?

Yes, you can use a Generic Outside Order Form to place a large order. However, if your order is over $200, it may be more cost-effective to host a party or show to take advantage of host rewards and free shipping.

5. How long does it take for my order to arrive when using a Generic Outside Order Form?

Orders placed using a Generic Outside Order Form typically take 7-10 business days to arrive. However, during busy times, such as holidays, it may take longer. Your consultant will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
theresa_d
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies