1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths FYI- You can buy bridal fair lists!

1. It's a little less expensive than the shows itself. BUt if you have a team, and spilt the names, etc. you can make it well worth it.

Mar 10, 2006
  2. kitchenshowchef

kitchenshowchef Novice Member

Bridal Fair lists

Where do you find these at?

April

3. Where to buy...

You can usually buy these from the same person who is contracting the vendor booths to begin with. Usually on websites they have links to these contacts.

Mar 10, 2006
  4. Please READ THIS POST FIRST

Just a heads up on purchasing mailing lists, (& this according to CC under Internet/Web: Additional Guidelines)

You may not purchase lists for e-mail marketing purposes. Spamming is not allowed.

So with that said, if they are EMAIL Mailing Lists we aren't allowed to do so. HOWEVER, the only way you can get around this is, is if you were to contact these ppl via the old fashioned SNAIL-MAIL method. Of course, if they provided a phone number I'd go that route FIRST. B/C IMO, if you soley rely on the snail-mailing method of contact with flyers & such, you'll very likely be wasting a LOT of money, not to mention TIME. I mean how many times do you just toss junk mail in your mailbox @ home? And I, for one, HATE to see all my good time & money get tossed in the trash. At least when you've talked to them over the phone first, they'll be on the look out for your info, KWIM?? And of course, you can always follow up with another call!!

Just trying to help you all work smarter & not harder!! LOL :)

Marian

Have something to add?