• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fyi...fabric at Wal-Mart Right Now

In summary, Christy found a fabric that matched the pictures of the new HWC towels at Wal-Mart. She is interested in possibly making something with it or just having it as a tablecloth. If you're interested in making something with it, or just having it as a tablecloth, go to Wally World.
Jessamary
After looking at the FABULOUS pictures of new products, I noticed something. The HWC towels looked like something else I had seen. Fabric at Wal-Mart!

It's pink flannel with large white polka dots. I just double checked it with those pictures, and it's EXACT! I went to Wal-Mart tonight and bought what they had left -- 2 yards.

If you're interested in making something with it (maybe an apron to wear during HWC or a simple tote), or just having it as a tablecloth, get thee to Wally World!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. I'm still excited I found it!

You could make a table cloth, a tote, an apron, placemats, many things. Sounds like a good deal, I will have to check out WalMart tomorrow. Thanks :)

In April you can earn a Help Whip Cancer Apron, your choice of 2 different ones. i haven't seen that on the website yet but they announced it at Leadership

Oh wow, thats cool! How much do you have to sell to earn it?

They took the fabric dept. out of all our Wal-Marts.:cry:

So sad they removed your fabric department. I heard they may go to all flat pieces at ours. Just when people are really getting more back into sewing! (I quilt).

That would make nice table coverings for HWC displays. I'll have to psyche myself up and dare to step into our Wal-Mart (such a hassle!!)

stacywhitlow said:
They took the fabric dept. out of all our Wal-Marts.:cry:

Ours too is almost non existent. They made it so small that it might as well be gone.

I don't sew but there are things I want/need for other things that we no longer have.

I hate that sewing is becoming a lost art.

We have a few pretty big fabric stores in our area, none of our 4 walmarts have fabric departments anymore. I did like to shop there for little things, but the fabric stores had a much better variety. I didn't mind it so much that they took it out.

Christy,
Amen!!
I despise Wal mart If you see me in the aisles you know I'm desperate and ran out of something and need it now!!

Teresa Lynn said:
Christy,
Amen!!
I despise Wal mart If you see me in the aisles you know I'm desperate and ran out of something and need it now!!

I wish we had a choive here of going somewhere else but we don't. I can't afford to pay the prices at the other two stores here.

We have the choice of 3 different grocery stores, I can't afford 2 of them also. Walmart is my friend. I have even been very involved with our newest one. I worked for the construction company as a general laborer part time as the building went up, then once the store was built, I was one of its first employees. I just couldn't stand working with "kids", plus I really didn't need the second job anymore.

I got 2 yards tonight

I am so happy

:chef:

Jessamary said:
After looking at the FABULOUS pictures of new products, I noticed something. The HWC towels looked like something else I had seen. Fabric at Wal-Mart!

It's pink flannel with large white polka dots. I just double checked it with those pictures, and it's EXACT! I went to Wal-Mart tonight and bought what they had left -- 2 yards.

If you're interested in making something with it (maybe an apron to wear during HWC or a simple tote), or just having it as a tablecloth, get thee to Wally World!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. I'm still excited I found it!

You can make place mats to display new items at craft shows.
There's Wal-Marts everywhere around here. I usually buy my gas there.
I have two prescriptions being filled there now also.
Ours sells fabric, but that's a department I usually bypass.

Day off tomorrow........to Wally World I shall goI think I can............ I think I can.............. I think I can...............: )

my parents walmart has a fabric department .. guess ill be a little late to lunch with my mom on sunday ;)

I'm tempted to go and find some and make myself a bag or something else

What types of fabric can I find at Wal-Mart right now?

At Wal-Mart, you can find a variety of fabrics such as cotton, polyester, flannel, fleece, and denim. They also offer specialty fabrics like satin, velvet, and lace.

Are there any sales or discounts on fabric at Wal-Mart?

Wal-Mart frequently offers sales and discounts on fabric, especially during holiday seasons or special events. You can also check their website or sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming promotions.

Can I buy fabric by the yard at Wal-Mart?

Yes, Wal-Mart sells fabric by the yard. They also offer pre-cut fabric bundles in various sizes and quantities for your convenience.

Are there any organic or eco-friendly fabric options at Wal-Mart?

Wal-Mart offers a selection of organic and eco-friendly fabric options, including organic cotton, bamboo, and recycled polyester. These options are labeled as sustainable and can be found in the fabric section of the store or on their website.

Does Wal-Mart offer any sewing or crafting supplies in addition to fabric?

Yes, Wal-Mart has a wide range of sewing and crafting supplies available in-store and online. This includes thread, needles, scissors, zippers, buttons, and more. They also offer sewing machines and other crafting tools for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Candi_f