• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix Found at Wal-Mart!"~

In summary, the Delicious Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix from Pampered Chef contains sugar, modified corn starch, dried pumpkin, natural and artificial flavors, salt, and other spices. It also includes milk and soy ingredients. Unfortunately, it is not gluten-free due to the modified corn starch. To prepare, simply mix with 2 cups of cold milk and let it chill in the refrigerator for 5 minutes. It can also be used for baking. The mix has a shelf life of 18 months and should be consumed within 6 months after opening for the best taste and texture.
whiteyteresa
I was at Wal-Mart Super Center tonight and I found the Instant PUMPKIN Pudding Mix. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Now where the recipes for this stuff

I bought 20 boxes of this stuff

They had it hidden, well sort of, It was on the bottom shelf with two empty display boxes (from some Halloween candy) in front of it - something got my eye and I saw them

~

So funny-I found it today too! I have been looking for the stuff since before Halloween and have searched 3 grocery stores and Walmart in that time and NOTHING!

TODAY I found it at my regular store. I was so excited - but I only bought 4 boxes. (DH thought I was crazy buying the 4 boxes - I have to tell him you bought 20!!) Now you have enough for next year too!:)

But, yes, now I can't remember where I saw all those recipes on here!

Well I used it this past weekend and made pudding shots out of it!

Pudding mix
3/4 c milk
1/4 c vodka
1/2 c baileys
1 8oz tub creamy cool whip

Mix pudding and milk, mix in vodka, then Baileys. Fold in cool whip. Spoon/pour into souffle cups and place lids on them and freeze.

Take out and enjoy!!

Sounds good Carol!!!

I never heard of it. I am going to keep my eye out. My DH loves anything pumpkin

Hmm....after seeing that pudding shots recipe I just might have to go on a hunt for pumpkin pudding.

Related to Delicious Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix Found at Wal-Mart!"~

1. What ingredients are included in the Delicious Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix?

The Delicious Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix from Pampered Chef contains sugar, modified corn starch, dried pumpkin, natural and artificial flavors, salt, and other spices. It also includes milk and soy ingredients.

2. Is the Delicious Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix gluten-free?

Unfortunately, the Delicious Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix is not gluten-free. It contains modified corn starch, which may contain traces of gluten. We recommend checking the label for any potential allergens before consuming.

3. How do I prepare the Delicious Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix?

To prepare the Delicious Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix, simply mix the contents of the package with 2 cups of cold milk. Whisk until the mixture thickens, then let it chill in the refrigerator for at least 5 minutes before serving. For a creamier texture, you can also use half milk and half heavy cream.

4. Can I use the Delicious Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix for baking?

Yes, the Delicious Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix can be used for baking. It can be used as a filling for pies, cupcakes, or as a topping for cheesecakes. You can also add it to bread or muffin batter for a pumpkin-flavored twist.

5. How long does the Delicious Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix last?

The Delicious Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix has a shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacture. It is recommended to consume it within 6 months of opening the package for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
Replies