• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FW Catalogs for Sale: $12/25 + Shipping or Pick Up in NC

In summary, the FW Catalogs for sale include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen essentials from Pampered Chef's Fall/Winter collection. They are available for purchase in sets of 25 for $12, with additional shipping fees if being shipped. Payment can be made with a credit or debit card through an online system, or with a check or money order. Pick up in North Carolina is also an option and catalogs will be available within 1-2 business days. If shipped, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Life has happened and my show schedule can't be what it normally is which has left me with WAY too many F/W catalogs (unopened). I am selling them for $12 each set of 25 plus shipping to you (I have 230 and probably need 50 or so). 3 packs will fit in a flat rate box for $8.95 shipping if you need that many. If you live in the Greensboro - Durham/Chapel Hill, NC area and are willing to meet me part way I would be happy to save you shipping!

I am very sorry that I cannot offer my normal show schedule. I hope this is a good way for you to get the catalogs you need without having to pay full price. Thank you for your understanding and please let me know if you have any questions.

1. What items are included in the FW Catalogs for sale?

The FW Catalogs for sale include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen essentials from Pampered Chef's Fall/Winter collection.

2. How much do the FW Catalogs cost?

The FW Catalogs are $12 for a set of 25 catalogs, plus shipping fees if they are being shipped to you. If you are able to pick them up in North Carolina, there is no additional cost.

3. Can I order a different quantity of catalogs?

Unfortunately, we only offer the FW Catalogs in sets of 25. However, you are welcome to purchase multiple sets if you need more than 25 catalogs.

4. How can I pay for the FW Catalogs?

You can pay for the FW Catalogs with a credit or debit card through our secure online payment system. We also accept payment in the form of a check or money order, but please note that your order will not be processed until payment is received.

5. How long will it take to receive my FW Catalogs?

If you are picking up your catalogs in North Carolina, they will be available for pick up within 1-2 business days. If you are having them shipped to you, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • noelskitchen