• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser - No Website Orders yet - Suggestions

In summary, a fundraiser with no website orders means that orders will not be placed through the Pampered Chef website, but rather through a different method like a paper or virtual order form. There could be various reasons for not having website orders, such as the fundraiser being in person or for a specific group. However, consultants can still use their link to promote the fundraiser and direct customers to the order form or event. Ways to promote a fundraiser without website orders include using social media, creating flyers, and reaching out to personal networks. Tips for a successful fundraiser with no website orders include clear communication, providing materials and support, offering incentives, and following up with gratitude.
ThePamperedMommy
First let me tell you what a GREAT site this is!!! I've got so many GReAT ideas to get my new business off the ground!!

I'm just in the beging of my 30 days i'm contacting local oganizations to see where I might be able to help with a FR. I'm concerned about not having qualified yet so I don't have the ordering option on my website so i'm assuming i can't set set up a fundraiser thru there. Any suggestions??? :confused:

Thanks!!

Kim:chef:

My recommendation to you would be to do your four parties first, and worry about gaining a fundraiser later. I've been doing this for 1 1/2 years and I have never done a fundraiser. Not to say that I never will but the MOST IMPORTANT thing for you right now is to get qualified. Cooking shows are most important right now....fundraisers will be there.

Sorry, probably not the answer you wanted but that''s JMHO from a seasoned consultant!

I agree with Vanessa... fundraisers seem to be hard to find, even when it seems like a no-brainer. LOL... I've had one and it was barely a show.

Just as an answer to your question, although online ordering (individual orders) won't be enabled until you qualify, guests can place outside orders on shows (and fundraisers) you have set up on your website before you qualify.

Thank you!!!

Related to Fundraiser - No Website Orders yet - Suggestions

What is a fundraiser with no website orders?

A fundraiser with no website orders means that orders for the fundraiser will not be placed through the Pampered Chef website. Instead, orders will be collected and submitted through a different method, such as a paper order form or a virtual order form.

Why are there no website orders for this fundraiser?

There could be a variety of reasons for not having website orders for a fundraiser. Some possible reasons include the fundraiser being held in person at an event, the fundraiser being for a specific group or organization, or the fundraiser organizer choosing to collect orders in a different way.

Can I still use my consultant link for this fundraiser?

Yes, you can still use your consultant link for this fundraiser. Your link can be used to promote the fundraiser and direct potential customers to the order form or event where orders will be collected.

How can I promote this fundraiser without website orders?

There are several ways to promote a fundraiser without website orders. You can share information about the fundraiser on social media, create flyers or brochures to distribute, or reach out to your personal network to spread the word. You can also provide the fundraiser organizer with materials to promote the fundraiser to their network.

Are there any tips for a successful fundraiser with no website orders?

Yes, there are a few tips to help make a fundraiser with no website orders successful. First, make sure to communicate clearly and frequently with the fundraiser organizer and potential customers about the ordering process. Second, provide the organizer with materials and support to help promote the fundraiser. Third, offer incentives or rewards for those who participate in the fundraiser. And finally, make sure to follow up and thank everyone who supported the fundraiser after it is over.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tamzin1020
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • bethany.harapat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies