• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity

In summary, a "Fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity" is an event organized by Pampered Chef to raise money for the non-profit organization Habitat for Humanity, which builds affordable homes for families in need. The fundraiser works by hosting a Pampered Chef party where a percentage of the sales will be donated to Habitat for Humanity. Anyone can participate in the fundraiser, and typically 15-20% of the sales will be donated to the organization. To host a fundraiser, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find one near you. They will provide you with all the necessary information and help you get started.
Mr. Pampered Chef
I have been thinking of ways to help raise funds for HFH for awhile, does anyone in if we can do a PC fundraiser for them? :)

Janice Wisneski has done a fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity. She worked it very well.

I think we can do a fundraiser for whoever we want!

Well I think I am going to go through with what I had planned then if someone else has done it then. HFH is something I truly believe in. I have worked on site on one of thier builds, but now I want to do a bit more.

Hi there! I think that's a fantastic idea! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have seen firsthand the impact that fundraisers can have for organizations like HFH. We can definitely work together to create a successful PC fundraiser for them. Let's connect and discuss the details. Thank you for thinking of ways to support such a great cause!

What is a "Fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity"?

A "Fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity" is an event organized by Pampered Chef to raise money for the non-profit organization Habitat for Humanity. Habitat for Humanity works to build affordable homes for families in need.

How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by hosting a Pampered Chef party where a percentage of the sales will be donated to Habitat for Humanity. Guests can purchase Pampered Chef products and a portion of the proceeds will go towards the fundraiser.

Who can participate in the fundraiser?

Anyone can participate in the fundraiser! It's a great opportunity to support a good cause while also getting some amazing Pampered Chef products.

How much money is donated to Habitat for Humanity?

The amount donated to Habitat for Humanity varies depending on the sales from the fundraiser. Typically, 15-20% of the sales will be donated to the organization.

How can I host a fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity?

If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and help you get started with your fundraising event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies