• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Catalogs: Regular vs. Special - Which to Use?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. You can purchase their products through independent consultants, hosting a cooking demonstration, or directly on their website or catalog. Their products are worth the price and come with a satisfaction guarantee. Anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant and they are not a MLM company. Consultants earn commission based on their personal sales, not by recruiting others.
NinaPChef
Hello everyone, I just had a quick question...:rolleyes:

With fundraisers, do we use just the normal PC Catalogs?

or do we order special catalogs like for the Bridal Showers?

Thanks a lot for your time!!!​

Normal catalog for both.The Bridal catalog is to give to folks setting up registries.

I read on a flyer somewhere (I'd have to hunt for it) that for a fundraiser show it is a good idea to choose from a bunch of products and put them on a few pages stapled together and hand them out. It is supposed to save you money on catalogs, I have no idea if it works or not though because I have never done a fundraiser. I would think the catalog would be best though because you are showing everything and it doesn't cost you ink and paper and time sorting and stapling and stuff.

I would use the mini catalogs and then give the fundraiser chairperson a bigger catalog or two.

Thank you all for your help =)

Related to Fundraiser Catalogs: Regular vs. Special - Which to Use?

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. We also provide in-home cooking demonstrations and offer recipes and cooking tips to our customers.

2. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through our independent consultants or by hosting a cooking demonstration in your home. You can also shop directly on our website or through our catalog.

3. Are Pampered Chef products worth the price?

Yes, our products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last for years. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange.

4. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant. You do not need any previous sales experience, and we provide training and support to help you succeed.

5. Is Pampered Chef a MLM company?

No, Pampered Chef is not a multilevel marketing (MLM) company. Our consultants earn commission based on their personal sales, not by recruiting others to join the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • pamperedchefmonica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies