• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Visibility with Flip Chart/Display Binders - Tips and Ideas

I also have a list of retiring products for February. I'm thinking about doing a version of the Bookings Slide that I can put in the flipchart though...since it seems to be pretty effective for a lot of people (my director included), I thought I might try it out in the flip display to see if that would work.Thanks for your guys help!
pamperedchefmonica
Not sure if this in the right place, but need to ask! I use the PC flip chart and was just wondering what everyone puts in their's, if they use one? Or, if you don't what do you use to show the specials, fundraisers, bridal showers, business, etc.? Thanks for your help!

I tear out all the host specials/guest specials, etc from the newsletter and put them in there, also there's a flyer for Round Up from the Heart that is in there, and sometimes I will make my own flyers and put in there to display at booths or events.
At the beginning of a show I tell everyone what the host is going to be getting for discounted by showing the host flyer, then I flip around and tell them THEIR special for coming and spending X amount of money (if that's the special of the month) and then I will highlight NEXT months special. I dont usually go beyond the next month because I don't like to book out too far.

chefsteph07 said:
I tear out all the host specials/guest specials, etc from the newsletter and put them in there, also there's a flyer for Round Up from the Heart that is in there, and sometimes I will make my own flyers and put in there to display at booths or events.
At the beginning of a show I tell everyone what the host is going to be getting for discounted by showing the host flyer, then I flip around and tell them THEIR special for coming and spending X amount of money (if that's the special of the month) and then I will highlight NEXT months special. I dont usually go beyond the next month because I don't like to book out too far.

I basically do the same thing...and I also print off a copy of the current recruiting special if there is one. I'll probably add a list of retiring products for February. I'm thinking about doing a version of the Bookings Slide that I can put in the flipchart though...since it seems to be pretty effective for a lot of people (my director included), I thought I might try it out in the flip display to see if that would work.

Thanks for your guys help! This is about what I do too, just wanted to see what everyone else was doing and see if I was missing anything.

I have the same as mentioned above plus, I have a letter from my 8 year old daughter talking about how much fun we have working The Pampered Chef together. How she loves to help me cook and sticker all my catalogs for me. It gets an "awww" everytime and shows how PC is not taking away from my family time but adding to it.

I also have two commission statements in there one from Feb 07 and the other from Feb 08. I pass around the flip chart for closer viewing towards the end of the show.

I include all of the above (excluding the letter from my child) as well as a print off of the outlet products & the wedding registry brochure.

What is a Flip Chart/Display Binder?

A Flip Chart/Display Binder is a versatile tool used for displaying recipes, product information, or other important information during Pampered Chef parties or events. It is a binder with clear plastic sleeves that can hold various pages or inserts, allowing for easy flipping and display.

What size are the sleeves in a Flip Chart/Display Binder?

The sleeves in a Flip Chart/Display Binder are standard 8.5" x 11" size, which is perfect for holding regular letter-sized paper or inserts.

Can I customize the cover of my Flip Chart/Display Binder?

Yes, you can! The cover of our Flip Chart/Display Binder is made of a durable, wipeable material that can easily be decorated with stickers, markers, or other decorative elements to make it unique to your business.

Do you sell additional sleeves for the Flip Chart/Display Binder?

Yes, we do! Our Flip Chart/Display Binder comes with 10 sleeves, but if you need more, you can purchase additional packs of 10 sleeves separately.

Can the Flip Chart/Display Binder be used for other purposes besides Pampered Chef parties?

Absolutely! Our Flip Chart/Display Binder is a great tool for any type of presentation, cooking demonstration, or display. It can also be used as a recipe book or organizer for your own personal use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
shano