• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Ideas for Frieman Family Thursdays: No Food Allowed!

In summary, "Fun Ideas for Frieman Family Thursdays: No Food Allowed!" is a family activity that encourages spending time together without the distraction of food. Some suggested activities include board games, movie marathons, arts and crafts, and outdoor sports. It is recommended to choose age-appropriate and varied activities to make it enjoyable for everyone. While snacks are not allowed, exceptions can be made for beverages. Products from Pampered Chef, such as board games and outdoor games, can enhance the experience. It is recommended to have "Fun Ideas for Frieman Family Thursdays: No Food Allowed!" at least once a month to prioritize family bonding and fun.
StephsKitchen
:confused: Ok, I am doing this thing in our town called Frieman Family Thursdays. I have already contacted the health dept for a question about having icing and graham crackers in the decorative bottle sets for kids to play with. So, if I am not able to have FOOD, I have decided to make home made play dough and kids can use the dough roller, creative cutters, garlic press to play with, oh and the cutting boards!

What other ideas do you have besides play dough if I can't do food???

Thanks to all!

Stephanie

Have a bag of potatoes, a garbage container and a bucket of water. Let people play with the tools with the potatoes, throw them out and rinse when needed.

Can you not HAVE food there or can you not SERVE food there?

I don't think I can serve food there. Good potatoe idea also!

Stephanie

If you just can't serve food, have veggies there to demo and maybe an electric burner there to show the cookware. Maybe a QS pitcher with water & glitter inside (that seriously attracts people to your booth!) Good luck! :D

Cool, I knew you guys could help me! Ideas I hadn't even thought of!

stephanie

1. What are some fun activities that can be done during "Fun Ideas for Frieman Family Thursdays: No Food Allowed!"?

Some fun activities that can be done during "Fun Ideas for Frieman Family Thursdays: No Food Allowed!" include board games, movie marathons, arts and crafts, and outdoor sports.

2. Can we still have snacks during "Fun Ideas for Frieman Family Thursdays: No Food Allowed!"?

No, the point of "Fun Ideas for Frieman Family Thursdays: No Food Allowed!" is to focus on activities and spending time together as a family without the distraction of food. However, you can make exceptions for beverages like water or tea.

3. How can we make "Fun Ideas for Frieman Family Thursdays: No Food Allowed!" enjoyable for all ages?

Try to choose activities that are age-appropriate and can be enjoyed by everyone. You can also have a mix of indoor and outdoor activities to cater to different preferences.

4. Are there any specific products from Pampered Chef that would be useful for "Fun Ideas for Frieman Family Thursdays: No Food Allowed!"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can enhance your family activities, such as board games, popcorn makers, and outdoor games like cornhole or ladder toss.

5. How often should we have "Fun Ideas for Frieman Family Thursdays: No Food Allowed!"?

It is up to your family's preference, but we recommend having it at least once a month to have a dedicated time for bonding and fun without the distraction of food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies