• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Family Thursday Activity Ideas: Play Dough and More from Stephanie

I know - I've been through there several times but never stopped at his museum. I'm still rather pissy about how the drive-by media crucified him for that slip-up and they ruined his career.Especially since the man just read what was on the card?
StephsKitchen
Ok,heard back from the health dept. and she said I couldn't even do potaotes or veggies even if they are not ate to set up for the Family Thursday thing.

So, I suppose that leaves me with play dough. Any other ideas to deom tools??

Stephanie:confused:

Last edited:
Play dough is the answer I guess!

Glitter in the QSPbe prepared with word pictures on how to use productsuse the product cards HO has given us for the 30 minute chicken, SA, Trifle Bowl, Forged Cutlery, etc.

Potaotes?You're Dan Quaye, pretending to be Stephanie, aren't you?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Potaotes?

You're Dan Quaye, pretending to be Stephanie, aren't you?

No...she used the E

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
So did he, if you recall. ;)

Oh that's right....I don't know what I was thinking. Can you tell my brain is fried after my final two classes?!?

Kinda like frinch freed potaotes?(Sorry, Stephanie - we're having a few giggles at your inspiration but just know we're not laughing at you, okay?)

Well... play dough was a hit since I couldn't use any form of FOOD... surprisingly because home made playdough is made from kitchen ingredients! Anyhow.... I don't think I'll do it next Thurs. There was a lot of rift raft people there... and the ones that I would have loved to talk just smiled:) and basically went on! I am not trying to judge anyone.... buit it was very weird!!

Out of my drawing slips I got a lot of yes and maybes for shows and selling... but not sure but guessing only a 1/3 of them are quality people.

Anyhow... I liked all the potatoe jokes... kind of funny since where Quayle is from is only 15 min from my house!!!

Stephanie

I know - I've been through there several times but never stopped at his museum. I'm still rather pissy about how the drive-by media crucified him for that slip-up and they ruined his career.

Especially since the man just read what was on the card?

(Not a huge Dan Quayle fan, but that whole thing just got my goat.)

Related to Family Thursday Activity Ideas: Play Dough and More from Stephanie

What is the "No Bag of Potatoes" product?

The "No Bag of Potatoes" product is a set of ceramic disks that can be placed in a microwave or oven to cook potatoes without the need for a traditional plastic bag or foil wrap.

How do I use the "No Bag of Potatoes" product?

To use the "No Bag of Potatoes" product, simply wash and dry your potatoes, place them on the ceramic disks, and cook in the microwave or oven according to the instructions provided. The disks will help evenly distribute heat and prevent the potatoes from drying out.

Can I cook other vegetables with the "No Bag of Potatoes" product?

Yes, the "No Bag of Potatoes" product can be used to cook a variety of vegetables, such as sweet potatoes, carrots, and corn on the cob. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Do I need to add any oil or seasoning when using the "No Bag of Potatoes" product?

No, you do not need to add any oil or seasoning when using the "No Bag of Potatoes" product. The ceramic disks will help the potatoes cook evenly and retain their natural flavor.

Is the "No Bag of Potatoes" product dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "No Bag of Potatoes" product is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Just make sure to remove any excess food before placing it in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StephsKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StephsKitchen
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • GourmetGirl