• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Halloween Game: Test Your Cat-Catching Skills!

In summary, the "Fun Halloween Game: Test Your Cat-Catching Skills!" is a game that requires a partner and a small toy or object to play. The goal is for one player to catch the "mouse" while the other player acts as the "cat" by moving the toy around and making noises to distract them. It can be played with two or more players and is suitable for all ages. Any small toy or object can be used as the "mouse", but it is recommended to choose a soft and lightweight one for safety. This game is not safe for real cats and is meant for humans to have some fun.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I know, early for Halloween but this was in my email this morning and I thought it was fun, so I thought I would share...

Enjoy

PS my personal high score was 182

http://www.itsga.com/fun/cat_new.swf

This is almost as much fun as elf bowling!

Yeah, like Elf Bowling, it's been around for awhile, too.

sorry, it was new to me, thought you guys might enjoy.

geeze.... next time I'll keep my emails to myself

I tried it an it was fun! I only got 153... How did you end up with 182? Good Job!!

cwinter474 said:
sorry, it was new to me, thought you guys might enjoy.

geeze.... next time I'll keep my emails to myself

Oh No! Share Share Share! I love these things! It keeps me very unproductive :D

Related to Fun Halloween Game: Test Your Cat-Catching Skills!

1. How do you play the "Fun Halloween Game: Test Your Cat-Catching Skills!"?

To play the game, you will need a partner to be the "cat" and a small toy or object to be the "mouse". The cat will hold the toy and move it around while the other player tries to catch it with their hands. The cat can also make noises or meow to distract the other player. The goal is for the player to catch the "mouse" as quickly as possible.

2. How many players can participate in the game?

This game can be played with two or more players. However, it is recommended to have at least two players for the game to be more challenging and fun.

3. What is the recommended age range for this game?

This game is suitable for children and adults of all ages. It can be enjoyed by anyone who loves cats and wants to have some fun with their friends and family.

4. Can you use any type of toy or object for the "mouse"?

Yes, you can use any small toy or object as the "mouse" in the game. However, it is recommended to choose a soft and lightweight toy to avoid any injuries or accidents while playing.

5. Is this game safe for cats?

No, this game is not recommended to be played with real cats as it can cause them to feel stressed or anxious. It is meant to be a fun and harmless game for humans to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
Replies
Views