• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breaking Out of My Comfort Zone: Fun with Mary Jane Croc's!

In summary, the shoes are called "Croc's", are very comfortable, and can be decorated with different items such as chef hats and whisks.
Oh!!! I alwasy just called it the "tan, fuzzy stuff". LOL

Wouldn't it be great if all products were named in ways that made them easy to identify? Of course "Pampered Chef Thingy" would get waaaaay overused.

raebates said:
Wouldn't it be great if all products were named in ways that made them easy to identify? Of course "Pampered Chef Thingy" would get waaaaay overused.

I always have guests at my shows who have funny names for our tools:
Measure-All Cup = the Pusher Outer Thingie
Food Chopper = Choppy Woppy

Some of my favorites:

Microwave hamburger cooker

Fwoompa (Food Chopper)

Big honkin' knife

The one I like is when guest go ... you know that juice pusher-Quick Stir Pither Family Size

I think I can win this one...I had a host call the Santoku knife the Sodoku knife! I had to hold in the laughter so much it hurt!

Does that cut right through tricky math questions? I could have used that in school.

<h2>1. Are Mary Jane Croc's really that comfortable?</h2><p>Yes, Mary Jane Croc's are known for their comfort and support. Many people who have worn them rave about how comfortable they are, especially for long periods of standing or walking.</p><h2>2. How do I know which size to buy?</h2><p>It is recommended to try on a few different sizes to find the best fit for you. If you are purchasing online, make sure to check the size chart and read reviews from others who have bought the same size.</p><h2>3. Can I decorate my Mary Jane Croc's?</h2><p>Yes, you can decorate your Mary Jane Croc's with Jibbitz or other accessories. There are many websites that sell decorative items specifically made for Croc's, so you can add your own personal touch to your shoes.</p><h2>4. Are these shoes appropriate for a more conservative person?</h2><p>Yes, while Mary Jane Croc's may come in bright colors and have unique designs, they also come in more neutral and subtle colors that can fit a conservative style. Plus, with the option to decorate them, you can make them as bold or as low-key as you want.</p><h2>5. Is it worth stepping out of my comfort zone to try these shoes?</h2><p>That is ultimately up to you, but many people who have tried Mary Jane Croc's have found them to be comfortable, fun, and a great way to express their personality. It's always worth trying new things and breaking out of your comfort zone, especially if it brings you joy and happiness.</p>

1. Are Mary Jane Croc's really that comfortable?

Yes, Mary Jane Croc's are known for their comfort and support. Many people who have worn them rave about how comfortable they are, especially for long periods of standing or walking.

2. How do I know which size to buy?

It is recommended to try on a few different sizes to find the best fit for you. If you are purchasing online, make sure to check the size chart and read reviews from others who have bought the same size.

3. Can I decorate my Mary Jane Croc's?

Yes, you can decorate your Mary Jane Croc's with Jibbitz or other accessories. There are many websites that sell decorative items specifically made for Croc's, so you can add your own personal touch to your shoes.

4. Are these shoes appropriate for a more conservative person?

Yes, while Mary Jane Croc's may come in bright colors and have unique designs, they also come in more neutral and subtle colors that can fit a conservative style. Plus, with the option to decorate them, you can make them as bold or as low-key as you want.

5. Is it worth stepping out of my comfort zone to try these shoes?

That is ultimately up to you, but many people who have tried Mary Jane Croc's have found them to be comfortable, fun, and a great way to express their personality. It's always worth trying new things and breaking out of your comfort zone, especially if it brings you joy and happiness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sharon LeClair
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Deb Vines
Replies
Views
Kim1711
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef