• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've Really Stepped Out of My Comfort Zone

In summary, a consultant shared her success in promoting Pampered Chef while running errands. She offered a catalog to a lady at the DMV, who was excited about the products and agreed to have a catalog show. The consultant even got her contact information for future follow-ups. She also offered a catalog to a bank teller and was met with enthusiasm. The consultant also shared her success in booking an Opportunity Event with a busy potential host who was initially hesitant. She emphasized the importance of keeping the focus on the potential host's interests and goals. The conversation then shifted to discussing the prices of Pampered Chef apparel, with a basic t-shirt costing $10 and other items ranging from $18 to $30.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
But HEY, it's great- TRY IT!!!

This is what I did. My husband's truck needed to be registered, so I walked in (of course all decked out in PC clothing with the PC flip flops to boot! :) )
I took care of why I was there first and then casually asked the lady helping me if they would be interested in looking at a Pampered Chef catalog? (I had a handful of S/S mini catalogs) She of course got all excited and was exclaiming how she loves the stuff and how her mom just moved into a new house, etc. etc. I told her wow, you sure have a lot of other ladies here. (About a dozen or so) Another lady came up and she oohed and aahhed over the book and then the original lady said I think I'll stick them in the break room. I told her, "Well, just make sure you tell everyone YOU are doing the catalog show so you get all the great benefits." She even said I just want to have a reason to have a party! I then got bold and asked her if she would mind giving me her info so I could set her up online for e-vites and she gave it all to me!!! I will call her Monday and follow up with her. So excited I wasn't shot down when I asked for her info. Usually I don't have a big problem getting bold and asking people if they want to see a catalog but actually getting info from her is so cool!!! Today, I asked (at drive thru window of my bank) if she wanted to see a catalog and they did and I stuck it all folded up in the tube! LOL! I may go back Monday with some food!!!

Good for you!!! It doesn't hurt to ask. They worse they could do is say no.

Sharon that is awesome! I love hearing things like this! You go girl!

Woo hoo Sharon! I need to "get bold" too!!!

Way to go!

I met a potential host at Pizza Hut today. Love the PC clothing!

awesome!!!!

i need to work on that myself!!!
i have a booth this week at my county fair so lets hope i grow some nerve real quick!!!

heather

Wow Wtg!!!

That's awesome! And it gets easier and easier!! Keep up the great work!

How great for you!!! WTG!

Thanks! On top of this I was making my 3-2-1 calls and was following up with someone who had put maybe on booking and the bus. opp. Well, had a chance at the show to talk to her about the biz but she wanted me to check later on as she had 3 part time businesses now (that she loves-marketing or something) so I called her now about booking a show. Well, she said she was so busy couldn't do a show now but when I told her about an Opportunity Event I was planning she said she couldn't attend so I told her that if she was interested in finding out more we could always meet for coffee or something. Well she said that would be great and SHE set it up for a week from Wednesday! She got all excited about it then! I may not sign her that day but it may be a strong potential for the future!!!

My only fear is the fine line between sharing or asking and pushing. Don't want to come across that way at all.

smspamperedchef said:
My only fear is the fine line between sharing or asking and pushing. Don't want to come across that way at all.
Just keep the focus on how it can benefit HER. Ask why she agreed to meet with you and what interests her about PC. Just focus on what SHE would like out of it if she were to decide to do it and highlight for her how it can help her achieve those goals/wishes. Good luck!!!:)

Check out the training online. It's very helpful.

Thanks! I also have a STRONG lead for someone who just moved to Shady Side, Maryland. Anyone on here near there? Maybe I could get Hospitality set up for her tentatively before she signs.

WTG Sharon!:D

I need to do that too! I think I'll order some PC wear from Merrill.

I may be accepting a position at an medical office that two of my PHs work at! I envision PC lunches:)

Thanks for the inadvertant encouragement/kick in the pants!;)

Good Morning everyone........can someone give me a ball park figure as to how much pampered chef apparrel runs?

They have a basic t-shirt for 10$
Other shirts run 18-30$
Jackets and Yoga sets 30-50$
sweatshits 22-30$

No problem! That's what we are all here to do!!! Share our successes and hopefully motivate others!

Chef Endora said:
WTG Sharon!:D

I need to do that too! I think I'll order some PC wear from Merrill.

I may be accepting a position at an medical office that two of my PHs work at! I envision PC lunches:)

Thanks for the inadvertant encouragement/kick in the pants!;)

1. What is "I've Really Stepped Out of My Comfort Zone" all about?

"I've Really Stepped Out of My Comfort Zone" is a collection of recipes and tips designed to help you explore new and exciting flavors in the kitchen. From international cuisine to unique ingredient combinations, this cookbook will inspire you to try new things and step outside of your culinary comfort zone.

2. Who is the target audience for "I've Really Stepped Out of My Comfort Zone"?

This cookbook is perfect for anyone who loves to cook and wants to expand their culinary repertoire. It's great for adventurous home cooks, foodies, and anyone looking to add some variety to their meals.

3. Are the recipes in "I've Really Stepped Out of My Comfort Zone" difficult to make?

While some of the recipes may be more challenging, most are designed to be approachable for home cooks of all skill levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure your success in the kitchen.

4. Are there any special ingredients required for the recipes in "I've Really Stepped Out of My Comfort Zone"?

There are a few recipes that may call for unique or harder-to-find ingredients, but we have also included substitution suggestions for those who may not have access to certain ingredients. The goal is to encourage creativity and experimentation, not cause stress or frustration.

5. Can I purchase "I've Really Stepped Out of My Comfort Zone" online?

Yes, you can purchase the cookbook online through the Pampered Chef website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also find it at select retail locations. Happy cooking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kim1711
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies