• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Full Service Checkout: Our Step-by-Step Process Explained

maybe two...shows after they have placed their order so you can walk them through their order and answer any questions. I ask if they've had fun tonight, if they have any questions on any products or anything, if they liked the recipe.Then I ask if they've hosted a show in the last year so I can give them 10% off. If they say no, I ask if they've thought about hosting a show. If they say yes, I say great, you know all the wonderful benefits, are you ready for some more free product?If yes, we pick a date, if no, I ask if that meant, no you haven't thought about it, or no not now
twinkie10
Gold Member
1) Do you do a full service check out?

2) What steps do you take to do this check out?

twinkie10 said:

1) No, I read the door prize slips and use that info at check out to book my shows. I do give everyone a recipe!

YES I do full service checkout. Reasoning being - the consultants that are consistant performes do full service checkout. So...at the begining of this past selling season I figured, what do I have to loose.

As I'm checking them out I says - did you have fun tonight? Have you ever thought about doing something like this? Would you like to host a show? (I don't look at the slips, even if I did, I would still ask anyways). If no to a show - how about hosting a catalog show? I mention fundraisers along the lines of this - if you are ever interested in raising funds for your organization, I would love to offer the Pampered Chef fundraiser for you. It's easy and painless - better yet - you get the same catalog and prices as you did today. Then I offer a recipe card. Want to end it on a postive note.

My bookings are UP because I do this. Just view it as "part of the job". I really thought it was going to be hard - and it was the exact opposite - completely painless! Plus, I had a huge sigh of relief when it was over like hey this show was awesome!

twinkie10 said:

I was thinking at a store when I saw this. There are so many self check-outs these days! I realized show of course when I clicked on the thread.

HA! My mind is slow today. This having to work and be on CS at the same time will take me a day or two to get back in the routine!:D

I never have.....but I AM NOW! That's all I heard about the past few days, so I'm doing it:thumbup:

How do you do your full-service check out when there are people all lined up or hovering? I'm still trying to figure out how to better set myself up.

I ask if they've had fun tonight, if they have any questions on any products or anything, if they liked the recipe.(I am going over their order and typing it in...)I ask if they've hosted a show in the last year so I can give them 10% off. If they say no, I ask if they've thought about hosting a show. If they say yes, I say great, you know all the wonderful benefits, are you ready for some more free product?If yes, we pick a date, if no, I ask if that meant, no you haven't thought about it, or no not now to hosting (note I don't say bluntly no to a show). I then give information based on the type of no.I pause and then do the round-up on their order...get them in the giving mode...Then I ask if they've ever thought of making some extra money like me. They usually say no because they thought I asked them to join right away. I then say would you like some more information, it's been great for me this past year (they got some of this planted earlier before they got their catalogs...). If no, I let them know I am there if they change their minds (relieves the pressure that I'm not shoving it on them).I then explain the "temporary" receipt until the order comes, talk to them about our great 30 day satisfaction and ask them to get their products out right away when they receive them and ask if they need any recipe suggestions so they can do that right away.(They already got a recipe card in their folder free from me...)I then tell them I hope to see them at so and so's party (other booking) or real soon.That's the gist of mine.That routine got me 3 bookings last night out of 8...1 booking was a guest brought and 1 recruit lead.Not too shabby. I don't do 2 shows a week so I still have some variation and refining to do...

babywings76 said:
How do you do your full-service check out when there are people all lined up or hovering? I'm still trying to figure out how to better set myself up.

Announce that when they are ready to check out to place their order form face down in the pile and that you will call them up one and a time when ready so you can give full attention to their needs. (If someone has to leave early they usually speak up.)

janetupnorth said:
I ask if they've hosted a show in the last year so I can give them 10% off. If they say no, I ask if they've thought about hosting a show. If they say yes, I say great, you know all the wonderful benefits, are you ready for some more free product?

Wow, I have been forgetting to do that! That makes a great lead in to hosting and the benefits again. Thanks for your outline of what you do. I haven't done too many shows, but so far they always seemed chaotic at the end/checkout time. I'll have to try this. :)

Related to Full Service Checkout: Our Step-by-Step Process Explained

1. What is Full Service Checkout?

Full Service Checkout is a convenient and personalized shopping experience offered by Pampered Chef. It allows you to shop for your favorite products, receive personalized product recommendations and support from a Pampered Chef consultant, and have your order shipped directly to your doorstep.

2. How do I access Full Service Checkout?

You can access Full Service Checkout by visiting our website and clicking on the "Shop with a Consultant" button. From there, you will be prompted to enter your zip code to be connected with a consultant who will assist you with your order.

3. Can I use Full Service Checkout if I don't have a consultant?

Yes, you can still use Full Service Checkout even if you do not have a consultant. You will be automatically connected with a consultant who will assist you with your order and answer any questions you may have.

4. Is there a fee for using Full Service Checkout?

No, there is no fee for using Full Service Checkout. It is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef to make your shopping experience easier and more personalized.

5. What are the benefits of using Full Service Checkout?

Using Full Service Checkout allows you to receive personalized product recommendations, support from a consultant, and have your order shipped directly to your doorstep. It also gives you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about our products and receive expert advice from a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
Wildfire