• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Misc. Invitations and Business Cards

In summary, to order customized invitations and business cards from Pampered Chef, you can either reach out to your consultant or visit their website and select the "Fs: Misc. Invitations and Business Cards" option. They offer a variety of pre-designed templates that can be customized, but uploading your own design is not currently an option. Bulk discounts are available for large orders, and processing and shipping times may vary. Once an order is placed, no changes can be made.
pckelly
I have 7 packs of older invitations, one pack only has about 2 missing from it. Will sell them for $3.00 plus $5.00 for shipping.

Also have a brand new pack of business cards from Nancy's.They are blank they just need printed on and also has the directions to print on the outside. They say Pampered Chef on them and have a color design on both sides. Kind of a greenish, tan?? Will sell these for $6.00 plus $2.50 for shipping.

I take paypal!!!

I'm a new consultant and would love to have anything I can get for good prices. How can I pay you?

I have paypal. Are you set up with paypal? It's a really easy way to pay for things online, you can get an account set up on paypal.. Are you wanting all these items??

Yes I have PayPal. I would love the items. Here is my e-mail address: [email protected]. Let me know what to do now.

OK! Just send 15.50 to [email protected]

Go to your paypal and hit the SEND MONEY tab and put my email address in there, and just put Goods for what it is and put PC items in the subject box. I I am charging you $9 for the items and $6.50 for the shipping because I can send them together!!

Thanks!!

Oh, sent you an email!!! :)

These Are Still Up For Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOLD business cards, still have invitations for sale!!

1. What is the process for ordering customized invitations and business cards?

To order customized invitations and business cards, you can either reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and select the "Fs: Misc. Invitations and Business Cards" option. From there, you can choose your desired design, customize the text and information, and place your order.

2. Can I upload my own design for invitations and business cards?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the option to upload your own design for invitations and business cards. However, we have a wide variety of pre-designed templates to choose from that can be customized to fit your needs.

3. Do you offer bulk discounts for large orders?

Yes, we do offer bulk discounts for large orders of invitations and business cards. Please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing.

4. How long does it take to receive my customized invitations and business cards?

The processing and shipping times for customized invitations and business cards may vary depending on the design and quantity ordered. Typically, it takes 1-2 business days to process the order and an additional 3-5 business days for shipping. If you need your order by a specific date, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for expedited shipping options.

5. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an order for customized invitations and business cards has been placed, we are unable to make any changes. Please double-check all information and design choices before finalizing your order to ensure accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • Cyork2114