• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Merrill 3/4Sleeve Maternity Shirt (Xl)!

In summary, the Merrill 3/4Sleeve Maternity Shirt is made of a soft and stretchy blend of 95% cotton and 5% spandex, suitable for both pregnancy and postpartum wear. It does not have nursing access and is available in sizes small to XL. To care for the shirt, it is recommended to machine wash with like colors and avoid using bleach.
lbdenton
I have the light blue (XL) 3/4sleeve Maternity Shirt from Merrill that I am willing to sell for $18 (that includes shipping). It sells for $24.95 on Merrill. It was only worn about 3 times and shows NO signs of wear. It's basically brand new! It was washed, but not put in the dryer. SEnd me a PM if you're interested!:) Paypal is preferred!

Lisa

Lisa~

I just PM'd you!

Related to Fs: Merrill 3/4Sleeve Maternity Shirt (Xl)!

1. What is the material of the Merrill 3/4Sleeve Maternity Shirt?

The Merrill 3/4Sleeve Maternity Shirt is made of a soft and stretchy blend of 95% cotton and 5% spandex, providing comfort and flexibility for expecting mothers.

2. Is this shirt suitable for both pregnancy and postpartum?

Yes, the Merrill 3/4Sleeve Maternity Shirt is designed to accommodate a growing baby bump during pregnancy and also has a relaxed fit for postpartum wear.

3. Does this shirt have nursing access?

No, the Merrill 3/4Sleeve Maternity Shirt does not have nursing access. It is a classic crew neck shirt with no hidden openings, making it suitable for all stages of pregnancy.

4. What sizes are available for this shirt?

The Merrill 3/4Sleeve Maternity Shirt is available in sizes small to XL. Please refer to our size chart for measurements and fit guidance.

5. How do I care for this shirt?

The Merrill 3/4Sleeve Maternity Shirt is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low. We recommend washing with like colors and avoiding bleach to maintain the quality of the fabric.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • heather223
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkarri
  • chefpenny99