• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Organized in the Kitchen with a Four Piece Colander-Bowl Set - Only $18!

In summary, the Four Piece Colander-Bowl Set includes a large mixing bowl, a colander, a small mixing bowl, and a lid that fits both mixing bowls. The colander and mixing bowls are made of durable, BPA-free plastic. The set is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The colander is heat-resistant and can be used for draining hot foods. The large mixing bowl has a 5 quart capacity and the small mixing bowl has a 2.5 quart capacity.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
This is the four piece white set that had the solid bowls and the colanders that fit inside. Set includes the lids for the two solid bowls. These bowls were used for a few demos but have been stored for about a year and still look like new.

The original price for the bowl set was $39.00 I will take $18.00 for all four bowls and the two lids. I can accept Paypal (even credit cards).

Shipping will be extra and I will determine the cost after I have your address. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

What is included in the Four Piece Colander-Bowl Set?

The Four Piece Colander-Bowl Set includes a large mixing bowl, a colander, a small mixing bowl, and a lid that fits both mixing bowls.

What is the material of the colander and mixing bowls?

The colander and mixing bowls are made of durable, BPA-free plastic.

Is the set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Four Piece Colander-Bowl Set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the colander be used for hot foods?

Yes, the colander is heat-resistant and can be safely used for draining hot foods.

What is the capacity of the mixing bowls?

The large mixing bowl can hold up to 5 quarts, while the small mixing bowl can hold up to 2.5 quarts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brewejen
  • smspamperedchef