• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Chillzanne Rectangle Servers!

In summary, the Chillzanne Rectangle Servers measure 14 3/4" x 7" x 1 1/2" and are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. They can keep foods chilled for up to 2 hours and can also be used for hot foods, but not above 200°F. They are not microwave safe and are made with BPA-free materials.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I have two BNIB rectangle servers that I am willing to part with. Each are $35, which INCLUDES shipping (which is about $10 because of their weight)

Just PM'd you, Kelly!

I had a contractor visiting me last week, and he asked me to order 5 of them for him.. He was upset when I told him we don't sell them any more...

colegrovet said:
I had a contractor visiting me last week, and he asked me to order 5 of them for him.. He was upset when I told him we don't sell them any more...

I bet you were upset too, that would have been a nice sale!

I was... he still took a catalog home to his wife in Tampa..

What are the dimensions of the Chillzanne Rectangle Servers?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Servers measure 14 3/4" x 7" x 1 1/2".

How do I clean the Chillzanne Rectangle Servers?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Servers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the product.

What is the temperature range for the Chillzanne Rectangle Servers?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Servers are designed to keep foods chilled for up to 2 hours. They can also be used for hot foods, but it is not recommended to exceed 200°F.

Can I use the Chillzanne Rectangle Servers in the microwave?

No, the Chillzanne Rectangle Servers are not microwave safe. They are designed for use in the refrigerator or freezer to keep foods chilled.

Are the Chillzanne Rectangle Servers BPA-free?

Yes, the Chillzanne Rectangle Servers are made with BPA-free materials for safe food storage and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcthisandthat