• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Cassette Tapes "The Director Course"

In summary, "The Director Course" is a training program for Pampered Chef consultants who sell cassette tapes. It consists of 5 modules and can be completed at your own pace, using a combination of online videos, worksheets, and live training sessions. Both new and experienced consultants can benefit from the course, and it is included in the consultant starter kit with no additional costs. Completing the course can also earn consultants recognition and rewards from Pampered Chef, as well as a certificate of completion.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Four tape set of The Director Course from The Pampered Chef
tape 1 - Bring out the best
tape 2 - The hostess partnership
tape 3 - Kitchen Show Basics
tape 4 - Bringing Your Organization Together

asking $15 plus shipping...paypal only please

anyone interested?

Sounds interesting, but I'm trying to not spend money I don't need to spend. I've been asking myself, "What am I going to gain from this" before I purchase. I haven't heard of this training set, so what am I going to gain from it? It is specifically geared to directors?

I don't have a cassette player anymore otherwise I might have to bite at this one.

Related to Fs: Cassette Tapes "The Director Course"

1. What is "The Director Course" for cassette tapes?

The Director Course is a training program specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants who sell cassette tapes. It provides valuable information and resources to help consultants successfully market and sell cassette tapes.

2. How long is "The Director Course" and how is it delivered?

The Director Course consists of 5 modules and can be completed at your own pace. It is delivered through a combination of online videos, worksheets, and live training sessions.

3. Is "The Director Course" only for new consultants or can experienced consultants also benefit from it?

Both new and experienced consultants can benefit from "The Director Course". It covers a wide range of topics and strategies that can help all consultants improve their cassette tape sales.

4. Are there any additional costs for "The Director Course"?

No, "The Director Course" is included as part of your consultant starter kit. There are no additional costs to access the training program.

5. Can I earn any rewards or incentives for completing "The Director Course"?

Yes, completing "The Director Course" can earn you recognition and rewards from Pampered Chef. You can also earn a special certificate of completion to showcase your dedication to your cassette tape business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • lt1jane