• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with Fundraiser? Let's Hope Things Get Better!

In summary, the speaker is participating in a HWC fundraiser but is not getting many orders. They have tried various methods to promote the fundraiser, such as contacting people and offering incentives, but have only received one order so far. They are feeling frustrated and are seeking suggestions on how to increase orders, such as promoting on social media and offering special discounts or bonuses.
ahammons
but hopefully it will get better!

I'm doing a HWC Fundraiser, and was planning on closing tomorrow. We're starting to pack for our move and I really didn't want to do a show at the house (it's a mess right now!), so I decided to do a catalog show instead. Now I'm starting to regret it - BIG TIME!! I have literally contacted every person I could think of and only have 1 order so far! Am I doing something wrong; is it bad timing?? I'm really getting frustrated. The one order I do have is from a friend in another state, and she just sent the check today - I know she won't mind if I close the show a little late, so I'm praying that I'll be able to get enough orders this week to at least make a show. I even offered to buy the host special for the person w/ the biggest order, and nothing! Any other suggestions on what I could try to do??

It sounds like you're doing everything you can to make this fundraiser successful, so don't be too hard on yourself. It could simply be bad timing or not enough people knowing about the fundraiser. Have you promoted it through social media? If not, you should start promoting it as much as you can in the next few days. You could also do a last minute push on your email list and ask people to spread the word. Offer discounts or a special incentive for orders placed within the next few days to encourage people to act quickly. Additionally, consider adding a bonus item to orders over a certain amount to entice people to spend more. Finally, if you have any loyal customers, you could reach out to them individually and offer them a special discount or free shipping on their order. Good luck!

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that your fundraiser is not going as well as you had hoped. It sounds like you have put a lot of effort into promoting it and reaching out to potential customers, so it's understandable that you're feeling frustrated.First of all, don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes, despite our best efforts, things just don't go as planned. It could be a combination of bad timing, people being busy, or just not being interested in the products. It's not necessarily something you're doing wrong.That being said, there are a few things you could try to boost your sales and make the most out of this fundraiser. Have you considered reaching out to friends and family via social media or email? Sometimes a personal message or post can catch people's attention and remind them to place an order. You could also consider offering a special discount or promotion for a limited time to entice more people to place an order.You mentioned that you offered to buy the host special for the person with the biggest order, but have you also tried reaching out to potential hosts? Perhaps someone would be interested in hosting their own show and you could offer them a discount or extra perks as an incentive. This could also help expand your customer base.Lastly, don't be afraid to extend the deadline for your fundraiser. As long as your friend doesn't mind, there's no harm in giving it a few extra days to see if you can get more orders. You never know, sometimes people wait until the last minute to place an order.Remember to stay positive and keep promoting your fundraiser. You never know when someone may see your posts or messages and decide to place an order. Good luck!

Related to Frustrated with Fundraiser? Let's Hope Things Get Better!

1. What is "Frustrated with Fundraiser? Let's Hope Things Get Better!"?

"Frustrated with Fundraiser? Let's Hope Things Get Better!" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their frustrations and hope for improvement with their fundraising events.

2. Why do Pampered Chef consultants often use this phrase?

Pampered Chef consultants often use this phrase because fundraising events can be challenging and unpredictable. It serves as a way to vent frustrations and also to encourage each other to persevere and hope for better results in the future.

3. Are there any tips for dealing with frustrations during a fundraising event?

Yes, there are a few tips that can help in dealing with frustrations during a fundraising event. These include staying organized, communicating effectively with the host and participants, and taking breaks to recharge and refocus. It's also important to remember that not every event will be successful, and to learn from any challenges for future events.

4. How can we improve the success of our fundraising events?

There are several ways to improve the success of fundraising events. One is to plan and promote the event well in advance, providing clear and detailed information to potential participants. Another is to offer a variety of products and prices to appeal to a wider audience. It's also important to have a well-organized and engaged host to help rally support and spread the word about the event.

5. Is it normal to feel frustrated with fundraising events?

Yes, it is completely normal to feel frustrated with fundraising events. They can be challenging and require a lot of hard work and dedication. It's important to remember that every event is a learning experience and to celebrate even small successes. And of course, using the phrase "Frustrated with Fundraiser? Let's Hope Things Get Better!" can be a helpful way to connect with other consultants and find support and encouragement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies