• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with 123request: Seeking Newsletter Alternative

In summary, some people are having trouble with their 123request account, and others are not. Kristi is unhappy with the content and is considering trying a different provider. 123byrequest does not appear to have any problems.
KRISTI'SCOOKING
Is anyone else having problems with 123request? I have to repeatedly beg her for my newsletter EVERY month! I dont know what else to do. I have even called her on the phone to get my newsletter that I already paid for. My sister consultAnt forwarded me hers today. She already has February and I have never received January!

One thing I like about the newsltter is the pics. I do not know how to get pics in my email to show up in the body and those always did. But if I dont ever get the newsletter what does it matter if they show up!!

I am not even sure when my subscription is up but I definitely want to find another provider. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Frustrated,
Kristi

I use Tasty Tidbits from ChefJoy on here - hers is nice and you can edit it before you send it.

http://www.tastytidbits.net/
http://www.tastytidbits.net/Rates.htm
http://www.tastytidbits.net/signup.htm

KRISTI'SCOOKING said:
Is anyone else having problems with 123request? I have to repeatedly beg her for my newsletter EVERY month! I dont know what else to do. I have even called her on the phone to get my newsletter that I already paid for. My sister consultAnt forwarded me hers today. She already has February and I have never received January!

One thing I like about the newsltter is the pics. I do not know how to get pics in my email to show up in the body and those always did. But if I dont ever get the newsletter what does it matter if they show up!!

I am not even sure when my subscription is up but I definitely want to find another provider. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Frustrated,
Kristi

YEs, i've had lots of problems and will be finding a different source once my time is up.

I was unhappy with the content so I ended up not using her anymore too. It never really seemed very fresh and exciting.

I am thinking of trying Tasty Tidbits, but have actually been "borrowing" from those that post here and then tweaking them a bit to be more of my own.

I haven't had a problem at all with 123 request.

Did you verify your email address last month?? I know she sent an email asking for verification.

I had trouble last month, but she said it was b/c she switched delivery methods??? I emailed verification and everything has been just fine...got everything yesterday as a matter of fact.

I agree that the newsletter is not very exciting. The recipes included in the newsletter are sooooooo boring. Recipes that NO ONE would be thrilled about getting from me. So I always change them. Otherwise I like it. Got it yesterday too. Does Tasy Tidbits have awesome recipes included?

smile10308 said:
I agree that the newsletter is not very exciting. The recipes included in the newsletter are sooooooo boring. Recipes that NO ONE would be thrilled about getting from me. So I always change them. Otherwise I like it. Got it yesterday too. Does Tasy Tidbits have awesome recipes included?

Yes, she always has some great ones and 6 months is $10...pretty cheap basic plan for someone else to do the majority of the work I think.

I have sent to email verification 2x and still nothing. She wont even personally email it to me. I am definitely done with 123by request.

I checked out the tasty tidbits. I havnt seen the actual newsletter yet but I always like the dylab flyers. I didnt realize that was from a newsletter person.

does anyone have the upgraded membership where they can track how many people open what? I think we should be able to see that info on our websites too so we know what is effective and whats not.

Kristi

angmillar said:
I haven't had a problem at all with 123 request.

Did you verify your email address last month?? I know she sent an email asking for verification.
I haven't had any trouble either. In fact, I wanted an e-mail for the discontinued products and she sent one back to me within 24 hours of my request. As others do, I make changes but I'm glad the bulk of the work is done for me!!

I haven't had a problem with 123byrequest. Although I got another copy of January's newsletter with my February's this month!

I am having issues too! I had to request last month's and haven't recieved February's. I did not get a confirmation email and have sent several emails to aks what's going on - and have not gotten a response. I have had no problems until the change in delivery. I only have a few months left and may look for a new source.

I'm not trying to make mountains out of moe hills here, but I've gotten January 4 times:) LOL. Even one just today.

I LOVE the newsletter service I am using now. I was "borrowing" newsletters from here ~ but I still had to change them a little and well ... I just didn't have that extra time.

I use MyEmailDesigns.com.... it is managed by a PC consultants family member. It is very professional and I LOVE that it includes links directly to my website.

I wasn't sure about some of the features at first (I like the cutesy ones one Chef Success) BUT my customers seem to like this one better. AND for a $1.50 per month ~ I can't gpo wrong...

I am not sure if Mike has a sample on his website, but I am sure he would send you a sample (that's what convinced me)!!

If you do decide you like it, please tell him I sent ya!!:balloon:

I was very unhappy with 123 by request and when I cancelled before my subscription was she wouldn't even give me a refund! She said she doesn't give refunds, but mentions NOWHERE on her site what her policies are. She was so difficult to get ahold of that I didn't even fight it. I no longer recommend 123 by request.

1. What is 123request and why would someone be frustrated with it?

123request is an email marketing platform that allows businesses to create and send newsletters to their subscribers. Some people may become frustrated with it due to technical difficulties, limited design options, or high pricing.

2. Are there any alternatives to using 123request for sending newsletters?

Yes, there are many alternatives to 123request, such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and ConvertKit. These platforms offer similar features and may better suit your needs and budget.

3. Can I transfer my subscriber list from 123request to a different platform?

Most email marketing platforms allow you to import and export subscriber lists. Check with your chosen alternative to see if they offer this feature and follow their instructions for transferring your list from 123request.

4. How can I ensure a smooth transition from 123request to a new newsletter platform?

Before canceling your 123request subscription, make sure to export your subscriber list and any newsletter templates you may want to use in the future. Set up your new account and test out sending newsletters before officially switching over.

5. Is there a way to cancel my 123request subscription without losing my subscriber list?

Yes, you can cancel your 123request subscription and still retain your subscriber list by exporting it beforehand. However, keep in mind that your newsletters and templates will not be saved and will need to be recreated on a new platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views
baychef