• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connect with Me on Facebook: Updates on My Anti-HO Newsletter

In summary, Facebook lets you give a /name to your facebook, but you have to set it up. If you've never done that, you should be able to under your settings, I believe.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
It's been a while since I've given this newsletter a test drive (God willing, I'll probably keep it since I'm anti-HO newsletter.) But some things have changed. Namely, the twitter/facebook links.

Twitter was easy ... twitter dot com slash, my username, and that's it.

On Facebook, however, I go by my real name. So I do facebook dot com slash my name, and some other person is there.

Any way I can get a proper link and if so, will I have to send the newsletter to myself again?

Hmm, that's kinda a tough one... your FB url is facebook dot com slash first name last name? Or that's what you tried to look up? When you are looking at your FB profile (what your friends see...) your URL to link to in your newsletters should be at the top of the screen in the web address... box... thingy... Once you have the proper link, I think yes, you need to send it to yourself again. Hope that helps! I'm a little rummy this late... :blushing:

Facebook lets you give a /name to your facebook, but you have to set it up. If you've never done that, you should be able to under your settings, I believe.

Here you go:

Facebook Help Section said:
Where can I claim a username?
You can select a username at facebook . com/username]. You may choose a username that Facebook suggests, or create your own. Select "Check availability" to check for available usernames. If the desired username is available, click "Confirm" in order to confirm your choice.

Once you've set up your FB page name, you need to update your TT profile with the correct URL to link to your FB page, and then once that is saved, you need to send yourself a new copy so the program will merge in the correct URL. Let me know if you run into any problems.

Thanks! A lot!

1. How do I find Pampered Chef on Facebook?

To find us on Facebook, simply type "Pampered Chef" into the search bar at the top of your Facebook homepage. Our official page should appear in the search results. You can also click on the following link to be directed to our page: https://www.facebook.com/PamperedChef.

2. Do I need a Facebook account to follow Pampered Chef?

Yes, you will need a Facebook account in order to follow our page and see our posts. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can still visit our page and view our public posts, but you will not be able to interact with the page or see any private posts.

3. How often do you post on Facebook?

We post on Facebook several times a week, usually about new products, recipes, and special offers. We also share posts from our consultants and customers to showcase their success and love for our products.

4. Can I purchase products directly through Facebook?

No, you cannot purchase products directly through our Facebook page. However, we do provide links to our website and online catalog where you can browse and purchase our products.

5. How can I be featured on Pampered Chef's Facebook page?

We love featuring our consultants and customers on our Facebook page! If you have a success story, recipe, or photo featuring our products, you can tag us in your post or use the hashtag #pamperedchef to increase the chances of being featured. You can also message us directly with your content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
Replies