• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated: Experiencing Issues with Website/Emails?

In summary, Lisa is having trouble adding a fundraiser to her website. She has cleared cookies and changed her tool bars, but the problem persists. She also tried adding a cooking show and a catalog show, and those were no problem.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
I've tried to add a show the other day and it kept saying the my "session has expired". I tried again tonight...same thing!

Also...I had a customer send me an email yesterday afternoon via my website. I STILL haven't received it.

Anyone else experiencing problems like this?

Lisa,

I have this happen from time to time - I always have to go back to consultant's corner and click on pws again - it's a pain and I don't know why it happens.

If it happens again, I would call tech support and let them know. It might be a glitch in the system. If they get enough calls about a known glitch, then they are more likely to devote time/resources to actually fix it. (JMTC from being a software consultant for a number of years.)

Sometimes you need to clear out your browser cookies, too. It seems like PWS gets confused when there are old ones.

I second Chef Ann - Clear the cookies Click on Tools - Internet Options and there should be a setting for deleting Cookies It might be under Cookies or Browsing History My hubby changed something on my computer I hate when that happens I like the old way. I knew my way around better. My tool bars have changed! AHHHHHH

I cleared cookies...deleted temp files...re-started my computer...went in through Internet Explorer instead of AOL browser...still problems. Called tech support, he walked me through deleting everything, changing my settings...still won't work. HE could add the fundraiser but I couldn't.

What was odd was I added a cooking show, then 10 minutes later it wouldn't take my fundraiser. Tech support kept trying to tell me I did something to my computer settings in that 10 minutes!

ERRRR....after 25 minutes on the phone and trying over 10 times to add the FR, I told him to leave the FR info in that he added and we would be done with it.

I find it funny that I could add a cooking show and a catalog show with no problem...but no fundraiser. You would think that means there's something wrong with the fundraiser format but he didn't! Oh well.

1. Why am I not receiving any emails from Pampered Chef?

There could be a few reasons why you are not receiving emails from Pampered Chef. First, please check your spam or junk folder to see if the emails were filtered there. If they are not in your spam folder, please double check that the email address associated with your Pampered Chef account is correct. If the email address is correct and you are still not receiving emails, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. I am unable to log into my Pampered Chef account. What should I do?

If you are having trouble logging into your Pampered Chef account, please first try resetting your password. If the issue persists, please make sure you are using the correct email and password combination. If you are still unable to log in, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

3. I am experiencing issues navigating the Pampered Chef website. What can I do?

If you are having trouble navigating the Pampered Chef website, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please try using a different browser or device. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

4. I am not able to place an order on the Pampered Chef website. How can I fix this?

If you are unable to place an order on the Pampered Chef website, please first make sure you have selected all the required items and entered the correct billing and shipping information. If the issue persists, please try using a different browser or device. If you are still unable to place an order, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

5. How do I report a technical issue on the Pampered Chef website?

If you encounter a technical issue on the Pampered Chef website, please first try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and trying again. If the issue persists, please take a screenshot of the issue and provide a detailed description of the problem. You can then submit a technical support request through our website or contact our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melheather
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Tara1021