• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From Recruit to Director: My Unexpected Journey with TPC | Meeting King Tut!

In summary, Nicole made Director, is walking in Wave 1 of conference, and is currently looking for a new outfit.
nikked
Gold Member
OMG!

I had a recruit who has been on leave go active at the end of June, which made me a DIRECTOR!

God really works in mysterious ways. After two years with TPC, I was really thinking about quitting all together, and all of sudden...THIS!!!

After praying about it and talking it over with my AD, I decided to give it a go! So, I'll be walking the stage at NC, and seeing King Tut!

King Tut, believe it or not, is the most important part for me. I lived in Egypt for while when I was a kid, and have always been fascinated by Ancient Egypt. I was so bummed I wasn't going to get to go...AND NOW I AM!

Be cheering for me...

Love this board...it totally ROCKS!

That is so awesome!! Congratulations!!

I, too, really believe in the power of prayer. It seems when I take it all on I get nowhere but when I give it to Him things work out! Not always my way but always His! (which is always better than I could have asked for!)

congratulations Nicole. I have 2 active recruits and a couple of people I am working on. My business has been slow so I too have been praying about it.

Ann

CONGRATULTIONS! I hope I can join the Directors Club by next year's conference!

Congrats Nicole I will definetely be yelling for you!!!!!:)

Way to go, Nicole!! I love those little "GodSurprises" that come when we least expect them!! I'll be looking for you as you cross the stage :)

I, also, am looking forward to the King Tut exhibit. My son and I watched a special on the History channel a couple weeks ago and now I can't wait to see it up close!

Congrats, Nicole!! That is so awesome! Enjoy that walk as a new director!! (And the New Director breakfast AND the Director's Event at the Field Museum AND all the other perks you'll soon get as a director!) Speaking of perks as a Director, how were your sales in March, April, May and June??? Because if you had $1250 in sales three of those four months, you'll get level 3 of the Sell-A-Thon. Imagine my surprise last December when I promoted when I learned I was getting the fall/winter products for free!!! I promoted in the last month of that Sell-A-Thon. Who knows, maybe you'd even get the current new Spring/Summer products too because we're currently in that season. You should check!!

Enjoy every minute of conference!! :D

Sell a thonI don't think I'll get the Sell A Thon. March and June were great, but April and May...not so much!

Thanks for all your thoughts and support!

YOU GO GIRL! It will make the conference experience even better for ya!:D (and your business too!)

I'll be cheering for you when you walk across the stage - that totally rocks! :cool:

nikked said:
OMG!

I had a recruit who has been on leave go active at the end of June, which made me a DIRECTOR!

God really works in mysterious ways. After two years with TPC, I was really thinking about quitting all together, and all of sudden...THIS!!!

After praying about it and talking it over with my AD, I decided to give it a go! So, I'll be walking the stage at NC, and seeing King Tut!

King Tut, believe it or not, is the most important part for me. I lived in Egypt for while when I was a kid, and have always been fascinated by Ancient Egypt. I was so bummed I wasn't going to get to go...AND NOW I AM!

Be cheering for me...

Love this board...it totally ROCKS!

That is SO AWESOME Nikki!!!
Congratulations!! I guess this business is truly meant for you afterall!!

Congrats to you!!!! That's awesome!!

Way to go Nikki! I just made Director too and am walking in Wave 1. I am still on the hunt for a new outfit! I am soooo excited about all the perks and I'm getting Level 3 in the fall stuff too!
I had been praying for a way to quit my full time job and cut back to something part-time to do along with PC which will enable me to help keep my first grandbaby who is due late Sept....and Directorship came along just in time! Yes God is Very Very Good!
So proud of you!!!

Congratulations! I'll be yelling for you :)

Nicole! That is FABULOUS!! Congradultations!!

BTW, did the older version of PP work for you?

I think that we need to yell "Cheffer's unite" when a cheffer crosses the stage...I am sure people would think that we are just plain crazy...

Congrats Nicole on a great accomplishment!!

That's wonderful news. I always ask for a sign if I'm on the right track and it looks like you got yours!!!

I asked for a sign when I started PC. I went to training and we were going through the receipt and my director said "This is your first customer, Mary Jone, and she spent a bundle." I almost died. That was my Nana's name and if she was still alive, she would spend a bundle just to support me. Now, I know Mary Jones is a common name, but of all the names to say... gave me shivers.

1. How did you become a director with Pampered Chef?

My journey with Pampered Chef started when I became a consultant, selling their products and hosting parties. I quickly fell in love with the company and the products, and decided to pursue leadership opportunities. Through hard work, determination, and the support of my team and mentors, I was able to achieve the rank of director.

2. What unexpected challenges did you face on your journey to becoming a director?

One of the biggest challenges I faced was balancing my full-time job and family responsibilities while also growing my Pampered Chef business. It required a lot of time management and prioritization, but with the support of my loved ones, I was able to overcome these challenges.

3. How has becoming a director impacted your life?

Becoming a director with Pampered Chef has had a huge impact on my life. Not only have I been able to achieve financial success, but I have also gained confidence, leadership skills, and a sense of purpose. I have also formed amazing friendships and have been able to help others achieve their own goals with the company.

4. What was it like meeting King Tut at the Pampered Chef conference?

Meeting King Tut at the Pampered Chef conference was such a surreal experience. It was amazing to see the level of detail and effort that went into creating such an authentic and educational exhibit. I also had the opportunity to learn about the history of King Tut and his impact on the world, which was fascinating.

5. What advice do you have for someone who wants to become a director with Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to stay consistent, work hard, and never give up. Building a successful Pampered Chef business takes time and effort, but it is well worth it. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance from your mentors and fellow consultants. The Pampered Chef community is incredibly supportive and there is always someone willing to help you succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views