• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh Garlic Storage Solution - Walmart or TW?

In summary, the TW garlic keeper is a large, ceramic jar that can hold up to four heads of garlic. It is new and not currently available at Walmart.
jrstephens
I saw one of these in Tupperware today. A friend is having a show and I am thinking of adding this to my order.

Does anyone know if Walmart has one before I add it? TW is $9.00.

I am thinking it would be neat to be able to keep my garlic fresher for longer. This would be great for PC to come out with as much fresh garlic as we use!!

I'm with you Jennifer. PC should add a garlic keeper to their list. Not sure if Walmart has one. This is actually the first I'm hearing of one....ever. Good luck in your search.

I don't know but I bought and received just today the TW one. $12 here for it. I'd broken my clay one and needed something. I put 4 heads in it and was still able to close it. It's HUGE. Have to see how well it works

This is the first time I have ever seen one and their catalog says "new." I think I will email HO and suggest this!

KC, I noticed it did say it held about 4 heads and thought it must be huge!

Guess I could buy it but NOT take it to my shows!! ha!

I almost bought one of these a few weeks ago. But decided against it. I wasn't sure how well it would work. Please keep us posted on how well it works. I am very curious. Thanks.

I saw that in the newest Tupperware catalog. I have a friend that sells it so may see if she wants to do a party swap and maybe I can get it for FREE!!!!!

I have a copper one rom Taste of Home entertaining. If you can snag it for $9 I say go for it!!

My wal-mart does not have one, but I did buy the Tupperware one and I LOVE IT!! I don't know what I ever did without it...except through away a bunch of garlic! I recommend it. Well worth the $9!

I am hoping PC comes out with one soon - we used to havw the mini baker and mini baking bowl that I used to store garlic...but I lost them in the divorce - LOL

What kind of wacky judge let him have your PC products? That's inhumane.

I have one that I got a few years ago at Chef Central. I love it. PC really should come out with one.

Oh how cute!! The TW garlic keeper is even the shape of a Garlic Bulb!! I agree. PC should offer one as well. If we have a garlic press, we should have something to make sure the Garlic stays fresh too!

I have one! I love it!!! It really does keep garlic a long time. It is a bit big though.....only drawback when you have limited space.

If you read the use and care card for our sugar/flour shaker it says that you can use it to store your garlic bulbs. I just found that out a few weeks ago.

raebates said:
What kind of wacky judge let him have your PC products? That's inhumane.

That's what I was thinking when I read that!!!! That's like taking away your livelihood!:confused:

Related to Fresh Garlic Storage Solution - Walmart or TW?

1. How long can fresh garlic be stored in the Pampered Chef Garlic Storage Solution?

Fresh garlic can be stored in the Pampered Chef Garlic Storage Solution for up to 2 weeks.

2. Can I store other types of garlic, such as elephant garlic, in this storage solution?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Garlic Storage Solution can be used to store all types of fresh garlic, including elephant garlic.

3. Is it safe to store garlic in the fridge using this storage solution?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Garlic Storage Solution is designed to be stored in the fridge for maximum freshness.

4. Can I use this storage solution for other types of produce?

The Pampered Chef Garlic Storage Solution is specifically designed for storing garlic, but it can also be used for other small produce such as shallots and small onions.

5. Is this storage solution dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Garlic Storage Solution is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Liquid Sky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies