• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

French Catalogs - Free(+Shipping) to Good Home

In summary, the "French Catalogs - Free(+Shipping) to Good Home" offer includes a set of three French catalogs from Pampered Chef, featuring the latest products and recipes. To request the catalogs, simply fill out a form on the website and pay a small shipping fee. The offer is only available for shipping within the United States.
domiche
Hi there. Ordered 100 U.S. catalogs and HO shipped French by mistake. HO doesn't want them back. If anyone would like them, you can have them, just pay shipping. Send me a private message with your zip code and I'll let you know how much shipping will be.

Thanks!

Hi I'm moving back to europe in the summer - I'll take em - I couldn't figure out how to PM you :)

Hi there
I sent you a couple of e-mails - I'm still interested as long as they are the current versionPlease let me know- shipping ZIP 94535

1. What is included in the "French Catalogs - Free(+Shipping) to Good Home" offer?

The offer includes a set of French catalogs from Pampered Chef, which showcase our latest products and recipes. These catalogs are free, but a shipping fee will apply.

2. How many catalogs will I receive?

You will receive a set of three French catalogs in this offer. Each catalog features a different category of products - kitchen tools, cookware, and recipe ideas.

3. How do I request the free catalogs?

To request the free French catalogs, simply fill out the form on our website with your name and shipping address. A small shipping fee will be applied to cover the cost of sending the catalogs to your home.

4. Can I request the catalogs for someone else?

Yes, you can request the French catalogs for a friend or family member by entering their shipping address in the form. However, please note that the shipping fee will still be charged to your account.

5. Is this offer available internationally?

Unfortunately, this offer is only available for shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • elizabethby
  • Buy and Sell Items