• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

???Free Shipping on 11/29 Pws???

to the Cyber Monday Free Shipping thing?Yes! You can place orders on the main PC website. Just go to the "Shop Now" tab and select "Wedding Registries, Gifts, and Custom Designs". Then, under the "Wedding Registries" header, select "Create a New Wedding Registry". What do you think of this idea?I think it's a great idea!
nancycookspc
Gold Member
HUH????

am I missing something?

I opted out of newsletters and went to see what they had to offer to send out and there is a templet for free shipping form PWS on cyber Monday for orders over $75

Did I miss an announcement?

Just sent it to myself and my director. I don't remember hearing anything about it.I am doing a Black Friday Sale - and may perhaps use this (if I find out how it's supposed to work) to encourage folks after Friday...seems like they'd have let us know, though.

I'd like to know this, as well. Anybody got the 411 on this?

I heard a rumor we might be getting free shipping for cyber monday, but I havent' seen anything official yet!

I'm getting ready to send out my Black Friday e-mail. I'm also curious about this free shipping thing. They show one of the gift sets that you can only order in an individual order. So is the company not charging at all for direct shipping on Monday? Or is that something us consultants eat the cost of?

That's a very exciting promo, especially since direct shipping is outrageous!

spoke to my NED ...I think an announcement will go out tomorrow

So clearly I'm waiting until Wednesday to send out my Black Friday/Cyber Monday blast - I wish they would let us know these things further in advance. I almost sent that out today and would hate to have not had that announcement if it's for real. And I don't like to swamp my customers with email, so I don't know that I would have sent a follow up if I had already sent it out.

I looked on the newsletter and didn't see anything about the free shipping for Cyber Monday, am I missing something?

I got a blast from Chris Manion--HO is offering free shipping on orders from our PWS-es on Monday! I'm sure there will be a blast about it in tomorrow's email.

Then I wonder what is the best way to announce this to my customer base? I want to send out this Black Friday e-mail, but now I'm wondering if I should somehow alert them to the Monday deal, so they can decide which way benefits them the most.

Anyone know how long after qualifying that they will allow me to collect individual orders? Still doesn't give me the option on my PWS! :(

I wonder if this will be an option on the Main PC website too. I have some gift certificates to use and I always hate that I have to pay the direct shipping. This would be fabulous!

The email is up that you can send to your customers about the Cyber Monday free shipping. Have to do it from Customer Connection area of the Personal Website Assistant!

I wonder if this counts for Alaska?? Shipping is so much more here.

Info is up!

Lindsey - you should be able to accept individual orders and wedding registries within 24 hours of qualifying. If it isn't showing up, then call tech support to fix the glitch. =)

just got the email announcing FREE shipping on Cyber Monday!!

Joy,If you're out there and have time to do so, I'd love to have something to send. I won't be sending the email from home office because I don't share my customers emails with them.Thank you!

Does this free shipping only apply to individual orders placed on our sites? Not ones that might be placed through a show?

minirottie said:
Does this free shipping only apply to individual orders placed on our sites? Not ones that might be placed through a show?

yes....I would expect it would. It says orders placed on the website on just the 29th.

Show shipping is only $4.50 (unless direct)...so wouldn't be much incentive.

do you forward the email?

chefjeanine said:
Joy,

If you're out there and have time to do so, I'd love to have something to send. I won't be sending the email from home office because I don't share my customers emails with them.

Thank you!

I loaded emails onto the website last night. They're under the email templates tab. :)

PampChefJoy said:
I loaded emails onto the website last night. They're under the email templates tab. :)

:love::love::love::love: Thank you!!!! :love::love::love::love:

You have no idea how good you make me look! :)

I called HO today to verify the free shipping. YES, FREE DIRECT SHIPPING!!!! I sent out e-mails to my list.

Looks like those US people that are outside the 48 con. states still have to pay the $5 surcharge, but that is WAY less than what it normally would be, I will take it! Mara

Does anyone know how to order from JUST the main PC website. I want to use my Gift Cert. but I can't get to the regular PC website, it funnels me to my directors. I don't have my own website anymore cause I am sure it would have funneled me to that? Do I have to delete cookies or something? I think it remembers my computer. Mara

Yes, you should clear your cookies. However, I want to say that you need to send your GC order in via USPS. Could be wrong, though.

1. What is the promotion for free shipping on 11/29 for Pampered Chef?

The promotion for free shipping on 11/29 for Pampered Chef is a special one-day event where customers can enjoy free standard shipping on orders of $75 or more. This offer is only valid for orders placed on 11/29 and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

2. Do I need a promo code to receive free shipping on 11/29 for Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need a promo code to receive free shipping on 11/29 for Pampered Chef. The free shipping offer will automatically be applied to your qualifying order at checkout.

3. Can I use this free shipping promotion for orders outside of the US?

Unfortunately, this free shipping promotion on 11/29 for Pampered Chef is only valid for orders within the US. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Is there a limit on the number of times I can use this free shipping offer on 11/29 for Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a limit of one free shipping offer per customer on 11/29 for Pampered Chef. This offer cannot be used multiple times, even if you place multiple orders on that day.

5. Can I combine this free shipping promotion with other discounts or coupons?

No, this free shipping promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons for Pampered Chef. Only one promotion can be applied per order, and the free shipping offer will be automatically applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shinozaki
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
shinozaki
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • ElizabethP