• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Products and % off Products

In summary, Pampered Chef consultants have the opportunity to earn free products through various promotions and incentives, such as host rewards, recruiting bonuses, and sales challenges. They can also purchase products at a discounted price through the consultant discount program. To earn free products, consultants can host successful parties, recruit new consultants, and participate in sales challenges. The consultant discount program allows consultants to purchase products at a discounted price for personal use or as demonstration products. Free product promotions cannot be combined with the consultant discount, but consultants can choose which promotion or discount to use for their order. To redeem free products, consultants can simply log into their account and add the desired products to their cart, where the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
PamperedJess
My client has a $600 show and wants to know if it's 25% off of the total purchase or is it 25% off of one product.

the total purchase EXCEPT for the monthly hostess special and the 1/2 priced items

Great Thank You!!!!

Okay, so your host ends up with $115 in free product, 2 half price items and a 25% discount on anything else.
She cannot use her credit to puchase the half-price items, she must pay cash for these.
So, let's say her wish list comes to $125 - she uses her credit, which leaves her a balance of $10. She get's 25% off this. She gets the 25% off everything she purchases above and beyond the $115.
Then she has the two half price items.
Hope this makes sense to you. :)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question about the $600 show. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to clarify that the 25% discount would apply to the total purchase, not just one product. This means that your client will save 25% on their entire purchase of $600, which is a fantastic deal! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I am here to help make your client's Pampered Chef experience as enjoyable as possible. Happy cooking!

What are the free products available for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef consultants have the opportunity to earn free products through various promotions and incentives. These may include host rewards, recruiting bonuses, and sales challenges. Additionally, consultants are able to purchase products at a discounted price through the consultant discount program.

How can I earn free products as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are several ways to earn free products as a Pampered Chef consultant. Hosting a successful party and reaching certain sales goals can earn you host rewards, which may include free products. Recruiting new consultants and helping them reach their own sales goals can also earn you bonuses and free products. Lastly, participating in sales challenges and promotions can also result in free products.

What is the consultant discount program?

The consultant discount program allows Pampered Chef consultants to purchase products at a discounted price for their own personal use or to use as demonstration products for their parties. The discount ranges from 20-25% off depending on sales volume.

Can I combine free product promotions with the consultant discount?

No, free product promotions cannot be combined with the consultant discount. However, consultants can choose which promotion or discount they would like to use for their order.

How do I redeem my free products as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To redeem free products, consultants must log into their Pampered Chef account and add the desired products to their cart. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout. If there are any issues, consultants can contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • slj1229
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies