• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the top selling products at PC?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of top-selling products, including the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, Rockcrok® Everyday Pan, Mix 'N Chop®, and Manual Food Processor. These products are rigorously tested and come with a satisfaction guarantee. They can only be purchased through independent Pampered Chef consultants and come with a limited lifetime guarantee. Customers can also earn free products and discounts by hosting a Pampered Chef party.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Hello! Does anyone have a flyer that is like some of the top products from PC? I have a hostess that wants to know the top products in the company.

Sarah

No there isn't anything like this. Depending on how many shows you have done, check out your top sale items in P3. Take out the smaller items and show her what your top items are. Let her know that you are self employed and this is your top sale list!

The older items in the mini catalog are the most popular items company wide. ;)

Sheila said:
The older items in the mini catalog are the most popular items company wide. ;)

I'm not sure this is true for the Holiday Mini though - that one is more focused on entertaining and baking and gift-giving, not so much on top selling items.

is there a pdf of the holiday mini?

California Girl said:
is there a pdf of the holiday mini?

No - but you can look at it online - if you go to the "Shop Online" tab.

Thanks Sheila, I have a customer who booked last night and wants a listing of the top best sellers PC has. I am new (just started in September) and don't know that my list of things I've sold are really what the top sellers are. I can now look at the regular mini-catalog and have a good idea of what the "tried and true" items are. Thanks!!

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you out with the top selling products at PC! Our top selling products include the classic Deep Covered Baker, the versatile Mix 'N Chop, and the must-have Garlic Press. Other top sellers include the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and the Deluxe Air Fryer. I would be more than happy to provide you with a flyer highlighting these top products and their features. Just let me know and I will send it your way! Thank you for your interest in Pampered Chef.

1. What are the best selling products at Pampered Chef?

Our top five best selling products are the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, Rockcrok® Everyday Pan, Mix 'N Chop®, and Manual Food Processor.

2. Are Pampered Chef products safe to use?

Yes, all of our products are designed with safety in mind and are rigorously tested to meet or exceed industry standards. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores?

No, our products are exclusively sold through independent Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website.

4. Do Pampered Chef products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a limited lifetime guarantee. This means that if any product has a manufacturing defect, we will replace it free of charge.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products?

Yes, we offer hosting incentives for our customers who host a Pampered Chef party. You can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive offers by hosting a party with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • christyine winslow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chris Alcavage
  • Diana Smith
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies