• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Limited-Edition Craftsman Poster for Valentine's Day

In summary, the "Free Limited-Edition Craftsman Poster for Valentine's Day" promotion from Pampered Chef offers customers a free limited-edition poster featuring a Valentine's Day design when they place an order of $75 or more. The promotion is valid from January 1st to February 14th, or while supplies last. Customers are limited to one free poster per order, but can place multiple orders to receive multiple posters. If an order that qualified for the free poster is returned, the poster must also be returned in its original condition. Customers are not able to choose the design of the poster they receive, but can expect a beautiful and festive addition to their home decor.
amy07
Can I find out....Is there a way that I can tell what online courses my downline has participated in? I really want to encourage them to take these classes so I was thinking of asking them to talk about a recent course/share tips and also maybe give a little gift.

No... I wish there were. They can print the certificates of completion.

Rating: 11 Posted By: r82drive
Views: 965 Replies: 6 POSTERThe Halloween poster was cool and this one is pretty hot too. Its a Nice red Valentine's Day colored, so enjoy.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

Related to Free Limited-Edition Craftsman Poster for Valentine's Day

What is the "Free Limited-Edition Craftsman Poster for Valentine's Day" promotion?

The "Free Limited-Edition Craftsman Poster for Valentine's Day" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers who place an order of $75 or more can receive a free limited-edition poster featuring a Valentine's Day design inspired by the popular Craftsman brand.

How long is the promotion valid?

The "Free Limited-Edition Craftsman Poster for Valentine's Day" promotion is valid from January 1st to February 14th, or while supplies last.

Can I receive more than one free poster?

No, each customer is limited to one free poster per order of $75 or more. However, you can place multiple orders to receive multiple posters while the promotion is still valid.

What if I return my order that qualified for the free poster?

If you return an order that qualified for the free poster, the poster must also be returned in its original condition. If the poster is not returned, the retail value of the poster will be deducted from your refund.

Can I choose which design I receive for the poster?

Unfortunately, due to limited quantities and designs, we are unable to accommodate specific design requests. The design of the poster you receive will be a surprise, but we guarantee it will be a beautiful and festive addition to your home decor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen