• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Limited Time Offer: Get Up to $10 in Free Food from Schwan's!

In summary, Schwan's is offering free food to new customers. This includes up to $10 in free food. The first 500,000 new customers can get the offer. This offer is only available in New Jersey.
NooraK
Gold Member
A friend shared this link:

Free Food Offer

The first 500,00 new customers can get up to $10.00 in free food, no purchase necessary.

Thank You so much for letting me know this

I have been wanting to order some stuff - this really helps

Thanks again

:chef:

This was awesome! Thank you! I have a free pizza coming to my home next week and I will bake it on my stoneware! Wahoo!

Thank you SO much for sharing! We'll be trying the meatballs. :)

Yay! I got some stuffed pasta shells :) Thank you!

WTF. I'm in New Jersey in a not-rural area, and they don't have direct delivery to me, so i'm not eligible. :-(

jackieblue said:
Thank you SO much for sharing! We'll be trying the meatballs. :)

Schwann's meatballs cooked in the PC BBQ Sauce (recipe Scott posted a month or two ago) - totally awesome; or, in my son's words "you'll be making this again, RIGHT?!"

Darn, I'm not a new customer! I can, though, get rewards for referring people!

I'm not a new customer either:(!

Thanks so much!

Sweet!!! I haven't used Schwan's probably in almost 2 years so I was eligible!!! WOO HOO!!! I am getting DH his favorite ice cream that we can not find in the grocery stores here.

pampchefsarah said:
Schwann's meatballs cooked in the PC BBQ Sauce (recipe Scott posted a month or two ago) - totally awesome; or, in my son's words "you'll be making this again, RIGHT?!"

I have searched and can't find this. I found one from Keith with the smoky rub. Was that it?

jackieblue said:
I have searched and can't find this. I found one from Keith with the smoky rub. Was that it?

Yes - that's the one. If you go to CC, it's located a couple of places there. It's on the PC flyer for DCB recipes, with the Mini BBQ Pork Sandwiches. You can find that flyer if you go to the bottom of the main page, and click on the News item that says "Deep Covered Baker - make budget friendly meals every day".

Thanks! :)

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!! Chocolate ice cream here you come!!!

Thank you! I might try them again.

We love Schwan's Frozen Yogurt.

What we love best from there though are their frozen veggies! They have the BEST fozen veggies. It's the only way I buy frozen now. They also have really good French Baguettes, and Multigrain Baguettes too. Oh - and the Blue Hake Fish loin is really good too.

Thanks so much for sharing! And what perfect timing! We start Ramadan (month of fasting from sunrise to sunset) this week, and I'm always looking for breakfast ideas that are quick and easy. The mini steaks will be perfect alongside an egg cooked in the prep bowl! YAY!

leftymac said:
WTF. I'm in New Jersey in a not-rural area, and they don't have direct delivery to me, so i'm not eligible. :-(

I am not eligible either here in NY!:grumpy:

Becky D. I love the Blue Hake too! we grill it!Just curious, has anyone ever heard of Allison's Pantry? Or bought their stuff? This would apply only to consultants in Nevada, Utah, South Dakota, North Dakota, Colorado, Wyoming and Western Nebraska.check out their website...

Anybody get their free stuff? I'm curious how long it takes!BBQ sauce for handy reference ... I just made this today and it's great:1 cup of ketchup
1/4 cup of brown sugar
2 tbsp. cider vinegar
2 tbsp. smokey bbq rubJust stir, heat a little bit and use it! It works great in the measuring cup!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Anybody get their free stuff? I'm curious how long it takes!

BBQ sauce for handy reference ... I just made this today and it's great:

1 cup of ketchup
1/4 cup of brown sugar
2 tbsp. cider vinegar
2 tbsp. smokey bbq rub

Just stir, heat a little bit and use it! It works great in the measuring cup!

I've seen this in more than one copied recipe, but the original recipe calls for 2 TEASPOONS of vinegar.

Just FYI for some who, like me, tried it and didn't like it because it was too strong of vinegar. :D It was MUCH better after I made it according to the original recipe!

Hmmm! I didn't know that! It tasted fine even with the excess vinegar!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Hmmm! I didn't know that! It tasted fine even with the excess vinegar!

Well, I think a lot of people are making it that way. I liked it much better with less vinegar though.

I live in Avenel, NJ and was able to get something. You should try again!

I have not gotten my item from Schwan's yet.

I got mine yesterday

:chef:

I actually haven't gotten mine either. The "next delivery date" just keeps changing. I did a live chat with someone a couple of days ago, and they said someone would call me in 72 business hours.I hate that term "business hours." To me, if you say that, I'm thinking 8-5. So 72 "business hours" would be 9 business days. That's just ridiculous.In any case, I haven't gotten a call. Maybe I need to contact them again...

My Schwanns guy delivers every other Friday, and it just so happened that I ordered mine during the correct week, so I didn't have to wait. I got the precooked chicken legs...haven't used them yet, though.

I see the Schwan's guy in the neighborhood on Fridays. I can't remember if it's every other or every week, but I know I saw the truck last Friday.I did the Live Help thing again today and the gal said someone would call me within 24 hours.

Thanks NooraK!!!! I have $15 to my name and don't get paid until Sep.30. I'm looking for any freebies I can find. It took all my money to move and I have to wait 30 days to get my deposits back from my current house. FREE food is so nice.

What is the offer about?

The offer is for up to $10 worth of free food from Schwan's, a food delivery service.

Who is eligible for this offer?

The offer is available to the first 500,000 new customers of Schwan's, with no purchase necessary.

What kind of food can I get for free?

The offer allows you to choose up to $10 worth of food from Schwan's menu, which includes a variety of frozen meals, meats, vegetables, and desserts.

How do I claim the free food?

To claim the free food, you need to be one of the first 500,000 new customers of Schwan's and sign up for an account on their website. The free food will be automatically added to your account and can be redeemed on your first purchase.

Is there a catch to this offer?

No, there is no catch to this offer. It is a limited time promotion from Schwan's to attract new customers and introduce them to their products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U