• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Diabetes Screening by Ada - Portland, or

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: stsarvet
Views: 58 Replies: 0 American Diabetes Association is going to have an expo on Feb 23. You can get a free diabetes screening.
Info here.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Tootin' my own horn......just had to toot a bit...I am only 748 away from TPC in Personal Sales!!
I was hoping for Balanced Biz this year but my recruiting took a total nose dive since the fall of 07...but I am happy with Personal Sales and SO thrilled with the 360 PC$, biz cards and diamond!! Oh - and the extra day in Mexico!

rocking-----i am Rite behind ya!congrats

That's awesome Carolyn!!! Way to go!!! That's so exciting.

WTG Carolyn!I'm not quite that close, but I am pushing hard...

Way to go Carolyn! That is very exciting. :party::party:

awesome Carolyn!!

Oh so close! I am very happy for you!

Lisa

Way to go!
I'll be trying again next year. My ring will have to go without this year

ShanaSmith said:
Way to go!
I'll be trying again next year. My ring will have to go without this year

Mine too!:( Oh well, next year. I just don't think I can pull off $24,000 before May 31st! My Feb and March are LAME! Luckily some recruiting points are saving me for the incentive program.

Way to go Carolyn! :party:

Woo-hoo!!!!

You go girl!!!!!!!!

That is awesome!!

I don't think I'm going to make it this year. But I'm not throwing in the towel yet. I have a big fundraiser so that could pull me through.

Uh, you know we're expecting a daily update, right? :)

LOL - ok, thanks to a few online orders I am now 712 away...my next show is on the 22nd and I have an open catalog show going on right now...

How exciting! :party::party::party:

GO CAROLYN!!!​

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18/18_1_36.gif

GO CAROLYN!!!!!

Congrats Carolyn!!! You are so inspiring!!

Debi said:
Congrats Carolyn!!! You are so inspiring!!

Oh gosh, I am NOT!! LOL
But, thanks :)

UPDATE: I got a nice sized HO Lead Online Order today - I am now only 597 away...AND I am holding TWO, count 'em...TWO signed Kit Order Forms that will go out in tomorrow's mail and should arrive at HO mid-week!!!

dannyzmom said:
UPDATE: I got a nice sized HO Lead Online Order today - I am now only 597 away...AND I am holding TWO, count 'em...TWO signed Kit Order Forms that will go out in tomorrow's mail and should arrive at HO mid-week!!!

WOW! You are rocking this week!

Way to go! That's one of my goals, to earn TPC in ANYTHING for the first time!!! Great job on getting it done so early too!

today's update:
522 to go

Woo hoo!!! You can do it! Probably with your next show.:)

Go Carolyn, go Carolyn, go Carolyn!

wow! I need to get in gear! Go Carolyn!!

463 today :)

Is that the sound of diamonds I hear?!?!?:bugeye:
:party::party::party::party:
You go, Carolyn!!!

Doubt I will make TPC in sales...If I would get my a$$ in gear and recruit I MIGHT make Balanced Business! I am praying that I will have my first director promote and but I need to recruit AND qualify 7 by the end of May. With my schedule, I just don't see it happening. I know...anything is possible, but I just know my limits too.:rolleyes:

Awesome job, Carolyn!!! You're an inspiration for us all!

I am so excited for you Carloyn! I'm trying my best to follow your inspiration (only $10,647 to go! :rolleyes:).

legacypc46 said:
I am so excited for you Carloyn! I'm trying my best to follow your inspiration (only $10,647 to go! :rolleyes:).

You CAN and WILL do it!!!

So update us!! Any changes?!!

baychef said:
So update us!! Any changes?!!

No updates yet, today.
I have a show on Saturday that hopefully will push me over...but I am hoping for enough online orders between now & then to kick me over.

FINAL UPDATE...
Today's show is just under $1200 so once I submit it, I will have hit TPC!

You totally rock Carolyn!!!!

leggy

That is so great! Congratulations Carolyn!

Congrats Carolyn!! And to think you did it with TWO whole months left!!! You rock!!!

Woohooo for Carolyn!So tell us your secret! How do you do it? Lots of shows? High show average? Host coaching? What?!?!!?

Congrats, Carolyn!!! That's awesome! I hope you dream of sparkling diamonds tonight.:)

iteachurkid said:
Congrats Carolyn!! And to think you did it with TWO whole months left!!! You rock!!!

Yay!
I did it this time last year as well. My first year I was down to the wire and turned in my last few $$s worth of sales at midnight on the 31st of May!

DebbieJ said:
Woohooo for Carolyn!

So tell us your secret! How do you do it? Lots of shows? High show average? Host coaching? What?!?!!?

I wish I knew...if I knew I'd teach it to my team so they'd frickin' DO something !!! LOL
I have a pretty high show average - usually betweem $800 and $1000 most months. I cross-sell a LOT. I see everyone talking about doing a $250 recipe...uh-uh...no way. I make sure to show or cross sell over $1000 worth of products at every single show. I upsell during checkout - if they buy the FC, I sell 'em a cutting board. If they already have a cutting board, I sell 'em a SBRC. If they buy a knife, I sell 'em the honer - if they don't want the honer, I sell 'em a cutting board, if they already have that, I sell 'em a SBRC. LOL
I get lots of web orders....usually $200-$300 a month although since the opening of the outlet I have been doing more like $500-$1000 a month in online orders...
I coach my hosts to get lots of OOs and utilize my website to get orders from out of town friends...

Thats' all I can think of...

Congrats Carolyn!

Way to earn it all!!:love0010:

Related to Free Diabetes Screening by Ada - Portland, or

1. What is the American Diabetes Association Expo in Portland, OR?

The American Diabetes Association Expo in Portland, OR is an event organized by the American Diabetes Association to promote awareness and education about diabetes. It features free diabetes screenings, informational booths, and various activities related to managing and preventing diabetes.

2. When and where is the ADA Expo in Portland, OR taking place?

The ADA Expo in Portland, OR will take place on February 23 at a location that is yet to be announced. Check the American Diabetes Association website for updates on specific time and location.

3. How can I get a free diabetes screening at the ADA Expo in Portland, OR?

You can get a free diabetes screening at the ADA Expo in Portland, OR by simply attending the event. No registration or appointment is necessary. Just show up and visit the designated area for free screenings.

4. What can I expect from the free diabetes screening at the ADA Expo in Portland, OR?

The free diabetes screening at the ADA Expo in Portland, OR will involve a simple blood test to check your blood glucose levels. You will also have the opportunity to speak with healthcare professionals about your results and receive educational materials about managing and preventing diabetes.

5. Is the ADA Expo in Portland, OR only for people with diabetes?

No, the ADA Expo in Portland, OR is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about diabetes and promoting a healthy lifestyle. The screenings and information provided at the event can be beneficial for both those with diabetes and those looking to prevent it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg