• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Darigold Yogurt - Delicious, Nutritious and Affordable!

I'm so glad to have found this community!Welcome! I'm glad you've joined us. We're a friendly bunch here!Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome
imported_iteachurkid
Hi Everyone! I've been on Chefsuccess for a little over 2 years nowHi Everyone! I've been on Chefsuccess for a little over 2 years now and with PC since Dec of 05. I've been on this site for about 3 months. I've posted on CS a few times, but have decided to make this my site of choice. I feel like it's becomng a little crazy over there and I really want to focus on my business. With that being said, I hope to post here now and get to know some of you. I'm really working hard to grow my business since my promotion last July. I'm a teacher and would love to get PC to a point where I can teach private school or part time in public school. I just wanted to say hi and let you guys know I look forward to chatting with you!!!

"Just when the catapillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly"
--Planning to spread my wings and fly in 2008

Wave 1 in Chicago

Jennifer,
Welcome to this side of sane!! Or at least that's what we like to think. Yes, it's a little nuts over there and I haven't even been on CS since late afternoon. Who knows what awaits me now.

Glad to have you here!!! I hope your business continues to grow and grow!:)

Welcome. Enjoy the peace!
Becky, you might just want to pass on checking CS. Nothing good can come of it. At least the thread in question,

Welcome! This is a very nice place to be! We are here to help each other build our businesses and teams :money: ...and we have a little fun too!:party:

I agree with your comment Shana. :bugeye::rolleyes:

Welcome Jennifer!

Thanks so much for all the warm welcomes! I'm really excited to be a part of this site :) I think I'm going to stay away from CS for a while...yesterdays thread just really got me...I mean come on. Things look to be much calmer here which I'm excited about. I teach 6th grade so I have enough drama in lives with 11 and 12 year old that I don't need it when I get home too :) Thanks again!

Welcome! This is an amazingly supportive bunch.

Rating: 6 Posted By: MommmieD
Views: 718 Replies: 4 Found an ad at my grocery store that promised free Darigold yogurt and other special offers when you sign up at darigold.com/natural. I did and after I signed up, I was told to watch my mail for a coupon for a free yogurt.
Darigold is a Pacific Northwest dairy company and sells its products in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

1. What is Free Darigold Yogurt?

Free Darigold Yogurt is a promotion where customers can receive a free tub of Darigold Yogurt with the purchase of select Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I redeem my Free Darigold Yogurt?

To redeem your Free Darigold Yogurt, simply purchase one of the qualifying Pampered Chef products and the free yogurt will automatically be added to your cart at checkout.

3. What are the qualifying Pampered Chef products for the Free Darigold Yogurt promotion?

The qualifying Pampered Chef products for the Free Darigold Yogurt promotion may vary, but generally include select kitchen tools and cookware. Please check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date list of qualifying products.

4. Can I receive multiple free tubs of Darigold Yogurt?

Unfortunately, the Free Darigold Yogurt promotion is limited to one free tub per qualifying purchase. However, you can make multiple qualifying purchases to receive multiple free yogurts.

5. Is there an expiration date for the Free Darigold Yogurt promotion?

Yes, the Free Darigold Yogurt promotion is only available for a limited time and while supplies last. Please check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the expiration date of the current promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ainsley Miller