1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Free Celebrate Plate code?

1. lynnguilm

lynnguilm Member

I need to close my show today and the only thing I need is the code for the Free Celebrate plate for the host.

Does anyone know it?

Thanks, Lynn
    my 1st show!!

Oct 16, 2005
  2. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

The code for the celebrate plate is: HF88

3. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

how does the host get a free celebration plate??

Oct 16, 2005
  4. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

By having 15 guest orders. They calculate the 15 orders by how many people pay for shipping so guests who combine their orders may knock the host out of the Free Plate!

Oct 16, 2005
  5. lynnguilm

lynnguilm Member

Thank You for your quick response. Just submitted my first show.

Thanks again, Lynn

Oct 16, 2005
  6. reesefamily5

reesefamily5 Member

You won't be able to type in that code, because PP will tell you that you have more host specials than are allowed. I had this problem anyway. I quess it's a mistake from Pampered Chef and they will be atomatically sending out the celebrate plate for any host with 15 or more guest orders.

Oct 18, 2005
  7. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

It works for me...just make sure you do a product update and it should fix it. If not, you can click on update, then product information, then change the HF88 celebrate plate from host special to special...that's the way tech support originally had us do it for the first few days, but then they fixed it and you just have to download product update and they do it for you. It has been told to me that you must put in the item # or else they will not ship the plate.

8. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

no, no, no...PC will not automatically send it out. I really fear that you either have not downloaded the Product Update, have the wrong show date listed, or something else that is preventing the celebrate plate number from being valid on your show. Do not assume it's Pampered Partner. Utilize that 800 number they've given us and let them help you do it right.

Suggestion. Since it's saying that there's too many host orders (or whatever to that effect), I'm thinking it may be entered on co-host or something. Use the print button (next to balance), and see if there's one entered somewhere already.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2005
    Oct 18, 2005
  9. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I emailed HO about this issue and they told me the following:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Home Office. The Celebration Plate will
    not need a number entered from your end. It will automatically ship
    when a show has 15 or more buying Guests. Let us know if we can be of
    further assistance.

Pat Deetz
    Solution Center Representative
    (888) OUR-CHEF (687-2433)

Oct 24, 2005
  10. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

I'm soooo glad you got it in writing Beth. We were told the opposite. Left hand / right hand scenario, maybe?

Oct 25, 2005
Have something to add?