• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Bar Pan Giveaway: Limited Time Offer & Discounts Inside!

In summary, the Free Bar Pan Giveaway is open to all customers who make a purchase of $50 or more from Pampered Chef during the promotional period. The duration of the giveaway is limited and will be stated in the promotional materials. There are no restrictions on the types of purchases that qualify, as long as the total amount is $50 or more. The discount offered is 100% off the purchase price of the Bar Pan, which normally retails for $20. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one offer can be used per purchase.
beepampered
I an giving away a bar pan this week and wanted to include something on the inside. Does anyone have a flyer that offers discounts or encourages booking a show good to put inside a product giveaway? Thanks....BEE

Hi,
In the files someone posted a 12 days of Christmas flyer that is super! Maybe that will promote bookings for your December.

That's a thought but I really only have one date available for a show. I have no idea how I will fit my three shows in addition to other Christmas-related events next weekend. Now that I found out (from this wonderful site) about double points in February, I am going to be shooting for filling that month up. Thanks.

1. Can anyone participate in the Free Bar Pan Giveaway?

Yes, this giveaway is open to all customers who make a purchase of $50 or more from Pampered Chef during the promotional period.

2. How long will the Free Bar Pan Giveaway last?

This offer is only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts! The exact duration of the giveaway will be stated in the promotional materials.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of purchases that qualify for the Free Bar Pan Giveaway?

No, as long as the total purchase amount is $50 or more, any product from Pampered Chef can be included in the qualifying purchase.

4. What is the discount offered with the Free Bar Pan Giveaway?

The Free Bar Pan Giveaway offers a discount of 100% off the purchase price of the Bar Pan, which normally retails for $20.

5. Can I combine the Free Bar Pan Giveaway with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, this offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one offer can be used per purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
  • ponvn591