• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Four Piece Colander and Bowl Set (2795)

In summary, Kelly advises a customer to call the host and see if they can purchase a replacement bowl.
Bexamo
HELP!!

I have a customer who has a cracked lid on her small bowl. I can't find where we can buy replacement lids, but it seems like we should be able to get them... Can anyone help me find this for her?

The lids are sold separatey from the bowl set. The cost for both lids is $6 + shipping and tax. That is the only way she can get them replaced.

Item #Thanks Beth!!

That really helps - I knew they had to be available... Do you know where I can find an item number for those??

How did you know the details like price, etc? I would love to be able to get these kinds of answers for myself - especially as my business grows!!!

The lids are sold separately and are available in the catalog. Check page 21 - they are item H - #2798 for $6.50.

They are in the catalog.

Thanks...BOY do I feel dumb! The lids are in the catalog??!? I tried to make this one difficult, huh?:eek:

Not to steal the thread, but need info on colander bowl?I have a question for all of you on the colander set.

First you will never believe what a guest told me last night at my show. She needs to replace the large bowl to the set because....................she didn't have room in her fridge so she out the bowl with the food in it out on the deck in the snow, she forgets about it. A day or so goes by I guess we have a snow storm, her husband decides to snow blow the deck off and guess what???? You got it............chops the bowl up in the snowblower!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I had all I could do not to laugh. So, she wants a to purchase a replacement on the large bowl and I don't see where we could order one on the replacement order form. So does anyone have any ideas or one they would like to sell?? Trying to help the poor women out. I told her I wasn't sure if I could get a replacement for her, but I would look into it.

Thanks for any help!
Kelly

Last edited:
No, there is no replacement for one of the bowls. I had a customer that loved it until it finally cracked. When I had a host decide not to use a 1/2 price item, I ordered the set for her. She was thrilled that she didn't have to pay full price for a new set and I was making a customer VERY happy. That's what I try to do when they break something or it's not under warranty anymore. Give them a discount either by putting it on a host order or whatever makes sense at the time. They are usually very happy since they expect to pay full price. Good luck!

She wants to host a party in June (no date as of yet) so I am trying to give her good customer service by trying to find one for her.

If all else fails I will see about giving her a discount off from this show she was at and have her order a new set if she wants. Maybe she could give the others she will receive in the set as gifts.

Kelly

Call the HO and ask if they can purchase the one bowl. Sometimes there are things that we can get on parts order but they aren't listed. It is worth a try.

1. What sizes are included in the Four Piece Colander and Bowl Set?

The set includes a 3-quart colander, a 2-quart mixing bowl, a 1.5-quart mixing bowl, and a 1-quart mixing bowl.

2. Is the colander and bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, all pieces in the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability.

3. Are the bowls microwave safe?

Yes, the bowls are microwave safe for reheating or melting ingredients. However, the colander is not microwave safe.

4. What materials are the colander and bowls made of?

The colander and bowls are made of durable, BPA-free plastic that is safe for food contact. The colander also has non-slip feet for stability during use.

5. Can the colander and bowls be nested for compact storage?

Yes, the bowls can be nested inside each other for compact storage. The colander can also be placed inside the largest mixing bowl for even more space-saving storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • mrshamel3808