• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of You Who Have Done Fudge in the Ead

In summary, the Pampered Chef Ead can be used to make a variety of fudge flavors, including classic chocolate, peanut butter, and peppermint. It takes about 10-15 minutes to prepare the fudge mixture and 2-3 hours for it to set in the fridge. You do not need any special ingredients to make fudge in the Ead, but some recipes may call for additional ingredients. The Ead utilizes a stovetop cooking method, but the microwave can be used as well. The consistency of the fudge can be adjusted by varying the cooking time and time in the fridge.
Nanisu
Gold Member
and made "kisses"--how long do you refrigerate the fudge to cool it down and pipe out of the EAD? And do you fill the ead with warm fudge and then cool it or do you cool the fudge in the BB and then fill the EAD? Help....

Are you talking aout the 2-step fudge? (canned icing and chips?) I make it in the micro-cooker and take it straight to the EAD, it hasn't been too hot to make the kisses right away. Sometimes I have to micro the remainder before I put it in the EAD.

If you let it cool too long it will be too stiff to push through the EAD without breaking it, which I did once. I usually just fill it up and squeeze them out also.

Same here - don't cool it too long. After I make the "kisses" I leave them out to completely cool - then store them.

Lisa

It helps them set up if you use your stoneware bar pan, and chill it in your refrigerator
before you squeeze the kisses out of the EAD. I buy the pretty little mini size designer cups made my Reynolds, that come in various seasonal designs. They are like your cup cake papers with the pleated sides. They seemed rather pricey at Michaels and JoAnn's
where they were made by the cake decorating mfg. I believe I paid about $1.49 for 100 in my local grocery store.

Note: by the time you have mixed in and melted the chocolate chips or whatever flavor you select, the "dough" has lost most of it's warmth. It is very plyable and easy to
stuff into the EAD with our Micro Scraper. It is a great recipe to demo at a party.

What kind of fudge can I make with the Pampered Chef Ead?

The Pampered Chef Ead can be used to make a variety of fudge flavors, including classic chocolate, peanut butter, and peppermint. You can also get creative and add in ingredients like nuts, dried fruit, or caramel for a unique twist.

How long does it take to make fudge in the Ead?

The time it takes to make fudge in the Ead can vary based on the recipe and the desired consistency. However, on average, it takes about 10-15 minutes to prepare the fudge mixture, and then an additional 2-3 hours for the fudge to set in the fridge before it is ready to be served.

Do I need any special ingredients to make fudge in the Ead?

No, you do not need any special ingredients to make fudge in the Ead. Most fudge recipes call for basic pantry staples like sugar, butter, and milk. However, some recipes may call for additional ingredients like chocolate chips or marshmallow fluff.

Can I make fudge in the Ead without using the microwave?

Yes, you can make fudge in the Ead without using the microwave. The Ead utilizes a stovetop cooking method, so all you need is a stovetop and a pot to melt your fudge ingredients together. However, using the microwave can be a quicker option for melting ingredients, if desired.

Can I adjust the consistency of the fudge made in the Ead?

Yes, you can adjust the consistency of the fudge made in the Ead. If you prefer a softer, more gooey fudge, you can decrease the cooking time and let it set for a shorter period in the fridge. For a firmer, more solid fudge, increase the cooking time and let it set for longer in the fridge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg