• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of You Who Don't Know About the Team Challenge...here It

! I'm getting there!See the BRANDILAND thread... too much to type againI've got a yay! I put it on the chatterbox thread too but in case it got missed. Even though I've been sick as a dog these past few days (and nights) I was able to push through that Thursday evening for DH and I go to and get me a car too! So now we both have more reliable vehicles and even though they're 3 years apart in age, they're definitely siblings (the cars that is)... mine's the not so luxurious one. LOL... But I'm sooo glad to not have to rely on DH's old unreliable piece of crap car.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Yay!!!This can be our yay thread for great things that happen to us! It's so easy to gripe but how about recognizing the good things that happen?

Post them here!

This is such a great idea Ellen!!!

This is a great thread idea! It's so easy to get wrapped up in our gripes... but so necessary to celebrate the yays too! I hope to see some here soon. :)

yay..... I have a great husband, he is awesome!

Christmas is nearly here!

I posted pictures of my new kittie in the oh friday thread. I still dont have a name for her. Take a peek and make suggestions?

She's such a cute kitty friday!

friday said:
I posted pictures of my new kittie in the oh friday thread. I still dont have a name for her. Take a peek and make suggestions?

Christ Follower said:
She's such a cute kitty friday!

I agree..she is...were not going to get a new kitty...but the one you got friday makes me want to change my mind...but she's in a good home so guess were not going to get one.

Have you decided on a name yet?

Nikkijo said:
I agree..she is...were not going to get a new kitty...but the one you got friday makes me want to change my mind...but she's in a good home so guess were not going to get one.

Have you decided on a name yet?

Nope, still no name. Took us 2 weeks to figure out something for Moe.

Things to Do Before Leadership....Ha! Thought I would share the laugh I had while making my list (yes, I AM a list person and am actively seeking a 12 step program for such).....

among the items listed:

-- color hair
-- get nails
-- lose 30 pounds (in 14 days...an infomercial)
-- show the family where I hide the insurance papers (we ARE driving to Ohio in the middle of the winter for goodness sake!!)
-- give family money for ordering pizza ;)

those are just a few...anyone have any good ones?

Well, let's see...

So far, the only thing on my list is to have my slacks taken in. YIPPEE! My husband and I joined Jenny Craig on our 28th anniversary in August. He's lost 50 lbs and I've lost 33 (except I gained three quarters of a pound over Christmas. ONLY 3/4 pound!!!)

Already had the hair cut/color done.

What else? Oh, I'm still trying to get January booked fully. For some reason, I ALWAYS have trouble with January.

Next?

Gather mailing info for team as well as possible recruits.
Put together postcards and envelopes (mini catalogs) to send from Leadership.
laundry!!
make more lists :D

cmdtrgd said:
Gather mailing info for team as well as possible recruits.
Put together postcards and envelopes (mini catalogs) to send from Leadership.
laundry!!
make more lists :D

Could you send me one of those mini catalogs??? :pray:

I haven't been to Leadership before. Does it have a Director Store/Merrill section like they have at NC? If so I need to start setting aside money for basket fillers/gifts for the team.

PamperedPosey said:
I haven't been to Leadership before. Does it have a Director Store/Merrill section like they have at NC? If so I need to start setting aside money for basket fillers/gifts for the team.

Yup! Save money. The new logo-products are soooooo exciting!

OMG Susan, I swear I read LEGO products in your post.....I seriously had the thought..."why would they have LEGO products for us??"

I think I need a nap................

bethcooks4u said:
Could you send me one of those mini catalogs??? :pray:

Sure! Email you address to me - if you're really nice (and pay for postage and the minis) I might be able to mail a package to you. If you want that, let me know and we can chat. Oh, my email address is [email protected]

cmdtrgd said:
Sure! Email you address to me - if you're really nice (and pay for postage and the minis) I might be able to mail a package to you. If you want that, let me know and we can chat. Oh, my email address is [email protected]

I sent you an email.:party:

I'm a list person too and haven't started my list yet. Little behind. My biggest issue is I do daycare and my Husband is taking over part of it while I'm gone. So my head is swimming.

I have childcare lined up....the rest I'll do the day before I leave. :)Actually, I have a haircut and highlights scheduled for Weds and I will get a mani/pedi cuz DH gave me a gc for Christmas. :)

A big one on the list is GOOD WEATHER!!!!:angel:
We wouldn't want to get stuck in the airports.:cry:

I had my list all together and then I got a special invitation to participate in a photo shoot!! Now I have to leave a day earlier and take 4 extra outfits for that. I'm so bad a that. I'm accessory impaired too. I was also flying out with one of the consultants on my team, now we will both fly alone. :(

Addie4TLC said:
I had my list all together and then I got a special invitation to participate in a photo shoot!! Now I have to leave a day earlier and take 4 extra outfits for that. I'm so bad a that. I'm accessory impaired too. I was also flying out with one of the consultants on my team, now we will both fly alone. :(

:party: Congratulations! A photo shoot! WOW!!! :party: :sun:

bethcooks4u said:
:party: Congratulations! A photo shoot! WOW!!! :party: :sun:
I should be thrilled but these things make me nervous. Before Conference last year the day before I was going to fly out I went to work on a Saturday to finish up some work I had to finish up. Well aunt flo showed up and I had to take some pain medication, I took it on an empty stomach (ate 10 min. later)... Well I fainted!! When I woke up I was under my desk and my face was all scraped up with carpet burn! I went to conference looking like the boxer that lost the prize fight! Now I'm afraid I will get a cold sore, gain another 10 lbs or come down with a horrible cold. Just call me worry wort! :bugeye:

Addie4TLC said:
I should be thrilled but these things make me nervous. Before Conference last year the day before I was going to fly out I went to work on a Saturday to finish up some work I had to finish up. Well aunt flo showed up and I had to take some pain medication, I took it on an empty stomach (ate 10 min. later)... Well I fainted!! When I woke up I was under my desk and my face was all scraped up with carpet burn! I went to conference looking like the boxer that lost the prize fight! Now I'm afraid I will get a cold sore, gain another 10 lbs or come down with a horrible cold. Just call me worry wort! :bugeye:

Oh no no no!!!
Think positive! You'll feel great, look great and have a blast at the photo shoot!

That is awesome, congratulations on the photo shoot.

What is the photo shoot for, or can you not tell us?

DebbieJ said:
Actually, I have a haircut and highlights scheduled for Weds and I will get a mani/pedi cuz DH gave me a gc for Christmas. :)

Haircut! Oh my gosh, I am so not prepared. I haven't bought winter clothes yet, my roots are showing....as are the holiday pounds. :cry:

Well then we are all in the same position. Roots are showing and gained weight over the holiday.
I hated trying on clothes for Leadership.:sick:

I started WW right before T'giving and have LOST 8 pounds! I had my hair colored and cut last week and am getting my nails done Tuesday!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR CINCY!

cmdtrgd said:
What is the photo shoot for, or can you not tell us?
Not sure, I didn't ask I just said "Thank you!" LOL Maybe because of the Dream Patrol? I participated in one before because they needed people for the Hispanic Market promotional items. I'm in the Spanish Join Us brochure and I was also on the cover of the Jan 07 Consultant News in Spanish. I'm not very photogenic I have to remember not to smile too "hard" because all my dental work shows. I've been practicing. :)

My DH just got a job today!!!! WOO HOO! He really needed to find work quick (unemployment doesn't pay too much, lol) so this is great news for us!

Ooh, a photo shoot for PC is so much fun!!!!!(I can tell y'all more about that after Leadership)

DebbieJ said:
Ooh, a photo shoot for PC is so much fun!!!!!

(I can tell y'all more about that after Leadership)
You've been to one before too? I didn't really enjoy my last one because I was sick as a dog and medicated. :) I was so tired from all the posing over and over, but I know that under different circumstances it would have been much more enjoyable. Just got my hair dyed and cut, just have to get my nails and eyebrows done. We'll see how it comes out...

You guys are going to give me a panic attack! Hair cuts, manicures, eyebrows....I'm just trying to find some SPANX to get me thru this week! :eek:

NO panic attacks allowed-it isn't a beauty contest and only Addie is having a photo shoot! We are going to love each other in spite of what we look like:candyheart:

now, go pack!

woo-hoo, I just scored a great deal on clothes for leadership (all my cold-weather clothing is still enroute from germany).
Cold Water Creek stores are having a sale: $300 got me 3 pair of pants, a skirt, 2 turtlenecks, 2 knit tops, a jacket, a sweater, and a blouse! (Of course, I don't need all that for Leadership, but it was a great excuse to pick up some new clothes!)

Update on Leadership weather from my ED Cindy Langford: (she got it from en ED who lives in Cincy) : The weather forcast calls for 30 degrees to 50 degrees while you will be here at Leadership. Keep in mind the 30 degrees is in the dead of the night. I have been wearing a jacket. My son left the house tonight in jeans and a sweater - no jacket or coat.

Those of you expecting bitter cold need to be prepared for disappointment. And only light rain on Thursday - otherwise, dry as a bone. Sure, weather forecasts can change, but I think it will be quite uneventful.

I do not believe a coat purchase is necessary. I will be bringing a jacket only and I live here.

Hope this helps --

Cindy

--
Cindy Johnson
Ind. Executive Sales Director

chefmeg said:
NO panic attacks allowed-it isn't a beauty contest and only Addie is having a photo shoot! We are going to love each other in spite of what we look like:candyheart: now, go pack!

Well I'm glad I can still panic! :) I over ate today and I can't aford to because the clothes I'm taking barely fit! I will just drink water until Leadership! LOL

As if me and my family being sick and the monster storms we are having are bad enough... It looks like I am going to have to have my dog put to sleep tomorrow! Just in time for leadership. They think he has a ruptured disk in his back, no feeling and can't use his back legs at all. Needless to say I am having a hard time with it, and trying to explain it to my 4 year old.

Hi Shana!

I am so sorry for you. Also, I could not imagine having to explain that to my four year old. Puppy prayers to you!

Lisa

Oh, Shana! :(

I am so sad for you. I am praying for you. You will have the strength to help your 4 year old through it.

I hope you all feel better quickly! Enjoy leadership and leave it all at home.

Thank you for your prayers and kind words! We decided that we should go to it today instead of waiting. He can't use his back legs at all, and doesn't have any control over his bladder, so we are finding puddles everywere. I have talked to my son about it, but it doesn't really get it. I really hate this part of being a pet owner!

Christ Follower said:
My DH just got a job today!!!! WOO HOO! He really needed to find work quick (unemployment doesn't pay too much, lol) so this is great news for us!

Yay!!!!!:cheerleader::cheerleader: Woo Hoo!!!!:cheerleader:

ShanaSmith said:
Thank you for your prayers and kind words! We decided that we should go to it today instead of waiting. He can't use his back legs at all, and doesn't have any control over his bladder, so we are finding puddles everywere. I have talked to my son about it, but it doesn't really get it. I really hate this part of being a pet owner!

I know exactly what you are going through. My dog had a seizure and then we had to put her down later that same day due to the cause/results of the seizure. It was the hardest thing but the best for her. I would not take your son to the vet with you. He doesn't need to overhear any of the discussion about what is happening. It's better to later say that they couldn't help the pet and remind him of the fact that the dog couldn't walk...

I am so sorry for you. Take care and spend some time for you.

012-1.jpg

The kitties are getting along nicely.

I sent out my newsletter on Thursday and Friday afternoon I had received an e-mail for about $60 - it will go on the show with the Creative Memories friend who is hosting a show.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be a thread killer!

We took my dog in yesterday, I stayed with him. We are having our ups and downs. I am looking forward to the day when it's not the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing at night. My son is doing better then my DH and me. We told him, but at 4 he doesn't really get it.

So now getting back to preparation for Leadership. I still have to go to the pharmacy, wax my eye brow (so I have 2 for the trip) and pick up my pants from the alterations lady. Then I guess I should actually start putting things into a suitcase.

ShanaSmith said:
Sorry, I didn't mean to be a thread killer!

We took my dog in yesterday, I stayed with him. We are having our ups and downs. I am looking forward to the day when it's not the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing at night. My son is doing better then my DH and me. We told him, but at 4 he doesn't really get it.

So now getting back to preparation for Leadership. I still have to go to the pharmacy, wax my eye brow (so I have 2 for the trip) and pick up my pants from the alterations lady. Then I guess I should actually start putting things into a suitcase.

ROTHFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waxing is a girls bestfriend~

Shana,
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS GALORE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
So sorry to hear about your dog. Your four year old will be riddled with questions at some point, but he will probably move on faster than we do as adults.
Have a great time at Leadership!

<h2>1. What is the Team Challenge for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The Team Challenge for Pampered Chef is a competition among teams of consultants to reach sales and recruiting goals within a certain time frame. It is designed to motivate and reward consultants for their hard work and dedication to the company.</p><h2>2. How do I join a team for the Team Challenge?</h2><p>If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can join a team by contacting your upline or team leader and expressing your interest. They will be able to assign you to a team or help you create your own team.</p><h2>3. What are the benefits of participating in the Team Challenge?</h2><p>Participating in the Team Challenge can bring many benefits, including increased sales and recruiting success, team bonding and support, recognition and rewards from the company, and the opportunity to win prizes and incentives.</p><h2>4. How long does the Team Challenge typically last?</h2><p>The duration of the Team Challenge can vary, but it usually lasts for a few months. The exact time frame will be announced by the company prior to the start of the challenge.</p><h2>5. Can I participate in the Team Challenge if I am a new consultant?</h2><p>Yes, new consultants are welcome to participate in the Team Challenge. It is a great way to jumpstart your business and learn from experienced team members. Don't be afraid to join in and have fun!</p>

1. What is the Team Challenge for Pampered Chef?

The Team Challenge for Pampered Chef is a competition among teams of consultants to reach sales and recruiting goals within a certain time frame. It is designed to motivate and reward consultants for their hard work and dedication to the company.

2. How do I join a team for the Team Challenge?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can join a team by contacting your upline or team leader and expressing your interest. They will be able to assign you to a team or help you create your own team.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the Team Challenge?

Participating in the Team Challenge can bring many benefits, including increased sales and recruiting success, team bonding and support, recognition and rewards from the company, and the opportunity to win prizes and incentives.

4. How long does the Team Challenge typically last?

The duration of the Team Challenge can vary, but it usually lasts for a few months. The exact time frame will be announced by the company prior to the start of the challenge.

5. Can I participate in the Team Challenge if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are welcome to participate in the Team Challenge. It is a great way to jumpstart your business and learn from experienced team members. Don't be afraid to join in and have fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • PamperedCaniac
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates