• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of You That Mail Invites

rachelpc said:
Maybe a cute sticker or stamp that says YOUR INVITED would get people's attention to open the envelope
yes, I make labels that say "you're invited to a PC show....see inside for details!"

dannyzmom said:
Nope, but I put my return address on them so the ones that are undeliverable com eback to me so I can tell the host to be sure and call the person.

Thanks, Carolyn. I hadn't thought about that...

Has anybody had succes being part of these shows with multiple vendors? I'm doing a show next weekend with Tastefully Simple, Home Interiors, some wine company and a purse/jewelry lady. I've heard that these are not very good for sales because people are dividing their budget among so many vendors. But this is the third one I've been asked to participate in--do you think this is a trend?

I just depends, you never know who came to shop where. I'd focus real hard on bookings though.....be sure and let them know the upcoming specials.

<h2>1. Do I have to put my phone number down for RSVP calls?</h2><p>Yes, it is important to provide a way for guests to RSVP to your event. Including your phone number allows for a more personal and efficient way for guests to confirm their attendance.</p><h2>2. Can I use a different contact method for RSVPs?</h2><p>While providing your phone number is recommended, you can also choose to include your email address or create an online RSVP form for guests to use.</p><h2>3. Will my phone number be visible to all guests on the invitation?</h2><p>No, your phone number will only be visible to those who receive the invitation. If you are concerned about privacy, you can also create a separate phone number specifically for RSVP calls.</p><h2>4. What if I don't want to receive RSVP calls?</h2><p>If you prefer not to receive RSVP calls, you can leave your phone number off the invitation and provide alternative methods for guests to RSVP.</p><h2>5. Can I use a friend or family member's phone number for RSVP calls?</h2><p>It is recommended to use your own phone number for RSVP calls to ensure all RSVPs are properly recorded. However, if you are unable to do so, you can use a trusted friend or family member's phone number with their permission.</p>

Related to forThose of You That Mail Invites

1. Do I have to put my phone number down for RSVP calls?

Yes, it is important to provide a way for guests to RSVP to your event. Including your phone number allows for a more personal and efficient way for guests to confirm their attendance.

2. Can I use a different contact method for RSVPs?

While providing your phone number is recommended, you can also choose to include your email address or create an online RSVP form for guests to use.

3. Will my phone number be visible to all guests on the invitation?

No, your phone number will only be visible to those who receive the invitation. If you are concerned about privacy, you can also create a separate phone number specifically for RSVP calls.

4. What if I don't want to receive RSVP calls?

If you prefer not to receive RSVP calls, you can leave your phone number off the invitation and provide alternative methods for guests to RSVP.

5. Can I use a friend or family member's phone number for RSVP calls?

It is recommended to use your own phone number for RSVP calls to ensure all RSVPs are properly recorded. However, if you are unable to do so, you can use a trusted friend or family member's phone number with their permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedbyKaren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedbyKaren
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies