• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Nib Heart Simple Addtions

In summary, "forSale: Nib Heart Simple Addtions" is a new product from Pampered Chef that includes heart-shaped kitchen tools and accessories. The "Nib" in the product name stands for "new in box," indicating that the items are unused. Individual items can be purchased, but the best value is to buy the entire set. The heart-shaped tools and accessories are made of high-quality materials and are dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for longevity.
jrstephens
This is new in box. I don't even think I ever took it to a show, I kept forgetting about it. :D I do not still have the use and care card.

Make me an offer, plus actual shipping to you.

B u m p i n g

I keep mine out year round on the coffee table with some chocolate in it. :)

A new consultant might want it if they didnt have the chance to get in on it!! I love mine!

It's a cute dish. On special occasions when I want to be romantic I put chocolate covered strawberries in them for my DH for an afterdinner treat :D

what's NIB? sorry- I haven't learned all the accronyms...

Kitchen Diva said:
what's NIB? sorry- I haven't learned all the accronyms...

New in Box. I take it you are home from work today?

Related to forSale: Nib Heart Simple Addtions

1. What is "forSale: Nib Heart Simple Addtions"?

"forSale: Nib Heart Simple Addtions" is a new product from Pampered Chef that features heart-shaped kitchen tools and accessories. These items are perfect for adding a touch of love to your cooking and baking.

2. What does "Nib" mean in the product name?

"Nib" stands for "new in box," which means that the product is brand new and has not been used or opened. This ensures that you are getting a high-quality, unused product when you purchase "forSale: Nib Heart Simple Addtions."

3. Can I purchase individual items from the "forSale: Nib Heart Simple Addtions" collection?

Yes, you can purchase individual items from the "forSale: Nib Heart Simple Addtions" collection. However, the best value is to purchase the entire set, which includes all of the heart-shaped tools and accessories for your kitchen.

4. What materials are the heart-shaped tools and accessories made of?

The heart-shaped tools and accessories in the "forSale: Nib Heart Simple Addtions" collection are made of high-quality, durable materials. These include stainless steel, silicone, and BPA-free plastic. Each item is designed to last and withstand regular use in the kitchen.

5. Can I use the heart-shaped tools and accessories in the dishwasher?

Yes, all of the items in the "forSale: Nib Heart Simple Addtions" collection are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after cooking or baking a breeze. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of your heart-shaped tools and accessories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ashley Farrell
  • Knordot