• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forgot - Baked Good for Tomorrow! Recipe Help Needed

Ingredients:Cake1 package (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix1 cup water3 eggs1/2 cup creamy peanut butter3 squares (1 ounce each) semi-sweet chocolate for bakingGlaze3 tablespoons
kearstin
Our Social Work department is collecting canned goods for a local food pantry and they give away baked goods to the employees that donate the most. I agreed to make something for tomorrow and I forgot until I got the reminder email a minute ago!! :eek:

I definitely want to make something PC so I can include the recipe, but I need something that will be quick and easy to make, and can be transferred to a container that I don't need back.

Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Tuxedo Brownie Cups
Truffle Brownie Cups
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies (of course they won't be warm)
Profiterol Puffs

If any of these are going to your 'amazing' boss :rolleyes: - see if you can borrow Jennifer's friend's stone (ya know, the rat one :yuck: :p )

I doubt she's got enough heart to donate to the food pantry, but I love the idea!!! :D

Oh and I hadn't thought about the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies!! That's a great idea. I love them and they're still good when they're room temp.

Linda you made me laugh! LOVE IT.

pamperedlinda said:
If any of these are going to your 'amazing' boss :rolleyes: - see if you can borrow Jennifer's friend's stone (ya know, the rat one :yuck: :p )

I am sure she would be glad to sell it to have money for a new one! HAHA!

pamperedlinda said:
Tuxedo Brownie Cups
Truffle Brownie Cups
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies (of course they won't be warm)
Profiterol Puffs

Linda...thank God I wasn't taking a drink as I was reading your post- I would have spewed it all over my computer monitor!! Thanks for the laugh!

Kearstin...if you have cookie dough and hershey's kisses, you can bake the dough in the MMP, then add a kiss to the top when they come out of the oven. Simple and fast!

This isn't a PC recipe, but I do show it my shows sometimes. It shows how easy the cookware is to clean.
1 cup white sugar
1 cup karo syrup
1 cup peanut butter ( I use cruncy)
Mix together and stir until bubbley.
spread over 1 15oz bag of crushed fritos. Cool and cut into squares.
This tastes just like payday candybars.

chefdiana2007 said:
This isn't a PC recipe, but I do show it my shows sometimes. It shows how easy the cookware is to clean.
1 cup white sugar
1 cup karo syrup
1 cup peanut butter ( I use cruncy)
Mix together and stir until bubbley.
spread over 1 15oz bag of crushed fritos. Cool and cut into squares.
This tastes just like payday candybars.

YUM !!! I'll need to try this one!:)

How about this one...(I am making it for my Friday show)

Choco-Peanut Butter Swirl Cake

Ingredients:

Cake

1 package (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
1 cup water
3 eggs
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
3 squares (1 ounce each) semi-sweet chocolate for baking

Glaze

3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
2-3 tablespoons milk
1 cup powdered sugar
3 tablespoons coarsely chopped peanuts

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray Stoneware Fluted Pan with vegetable oil. For cake, place cake mix in Classic Batter Bowl. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk water, peanut butter and eggs until well blended. Stir peanut butter mixture into cake mix. Mix 2 minutes or until well blended.

2. Pour half of batter (about 2 cups) into prepared pan. Melt chocolate in Small Micro-Cooker® on HIGH 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds or until melted and smooth. Stir into remaining batter. Using Small Scoop, drop chocolate batter onto batter in pan; swirl with Skinny Scraper. Bake 50-55 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted near center of cake comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes in pan. Carefully invert pan onto Stackable Cooling Rack to remove cake. Cool 30 minutes.

3. For glaze, whisk peanut butter and 2 tablespoons milk until smooth. Add powdered sugar; mix until smooth. If necessary, gradually add additional 1 tablespoon milk until glaze is of desired consistency. Drizzle glaze over cake; sprinkle nuts evenly over cake.

The Easy Peanut Butter Presses are really good, and easy, too.1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1 cup sugarCombine. Fill cookie press with dough. Press onto a stone; bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until edges are light brown.It's in the All the Best cookbook.

ChefTess said:
How about this one...(I am making it for my Friday show)

Choco-Peanut Butter Swirl Cake
This sounds too yummy to give away :p

kearstin said:
This sounds too yummy to give away :p

Doesn't it? I may have to smack a few fingers away Friday night with my Mix n Scraper if any guests try to eat it ;) :eek:

chefann said:
The Easy Peanut Butter Presses are really good, and easy, too.

1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1 cup sugar

Combine. Fill cookie press with dough. Press onto a stone; bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until edges are light brown.

It's in the All the Best cookbook.
Mmmm...these could be done in the MMP and add a Hershey's kiss too!

Peanut butter cookies sound really good to me right now!

1. What is the best way to store baked goods for tomorrow?

The best way to store baked goods for tomorrow is to let them cool completely, then wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or place them in an airtight container. Keep them at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and heat sources.

2. Can I freeze baked goods for tomorrow?

Yes, you can freeze baked goods for tomorrow. Make sure to let them cool completely, then wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and place them in a freezer-safe container. Thaw them in the fridge overnight before serving.

3. How long can I keep baked goods for tomorrow?

Baked goods can typically be kept for up to 2-3 days at room temperature, if stored properly. If you want to keep them longer, freezing is the best option.

4. Can I reheat baked goods for tomorrow?

Yes, you can reheat baked goods for tomorrow. Place them in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 5-10 minutes, or until warmed through. You can also microwave them for a quick and easy option.

5. What types of baked goods are best for making ahead for tomorrow?

Generally, any type of baked good that does not contain a lot of moisture, such as cookies, scones, muffins, and quick breads, are best for making ahead for tomorrow. Cakes, pies, and other desserts with fillings or frostings may not hold up as well when made ahead of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • vwpamperedchef