• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed - Looking for Faux Baked Brie Recipe

In summary, to make a faux baked brie using Pampered Chef products, preheat your oven to 375°F and place a wheel of brie cheese in the Brie Baker. Top with desired toppings and bake for 8-10 minutes. If you do not have a Brie Baker, you can use a small oven-safe dish or aluminum foil. Popular toppings include fruit jams, honey, nuts, and dried fruit. Leftover faux baked brie can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and reheated in the oven. You can also assemble the faux baked brie ahead of time and refrigerate, but be sure to bring it to room temperature before baking.
ericadboone
Gold Member
I thought I saw a recipe for faux baked brie on here before using cream cheese, croissant dough and a pc sauce.. but i cannot find it now. pleae help if you know what i am talking about. do you just wrap the cream cheese in the croisant with the sauce on the inside and bake? how long do you bake?

Apricot-Almond Baked Brie
1/4 finely diced dried apricots
1/2 cup almonds, chopped
1 T. snipped fresh parsley
2 T. apricot preserves
1 t. Dijon mustard
1 pkg. (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 4 -inch round (8 oz.) Brie or Camembert cheese, rind included (can substitute 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
1 egg, lightly beaten
Apple or pear wedges (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Finely dice apricots. Chop almonds. Snip parself. Combine apricots, almonds, parsley, preserves, and mustard; mix well.
2. Uncroll crescent dough on lightly floured board. Separate dough crosswise into 2 squares, pressing seams to seal. Place Brie on one square of dough; set aside remainind square of dough. Trim corners from forst dough square, leaving about a 1 inch border about Brie. Scoop apricot mixture evenly over top of Brie.
2. Using Creative Cuters, cut one shape from each corner and enter of remaining square of dough; set shapes aside. Trim corners of dough. Pleace dough over Brie, pinching seams to seal, if necessary. Fold and crimp edges of dough to seal. Transfer Brie to stone. Brush edgg over entire suface of dough. Place cut-out shapes over dough, brush with egg. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until crust is deep golden brown. Removve to cooling rack; let stand 15 minutes before serving. Serve with apple or pear wedges; if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
This recipe, along with a couple of variations, is on page 10 of "Stoneware Inspirations".

Thank you so much!

1. How do I make a faux baked brie using Pampered Chef products?

To make a faux baked brie, you will need our Pampered Chef Brie Baker, a wheel of brie cheese, and your choice of toppings such as jam, nuts, or dried fruit. Preheat your oven to 375°F and place the brie wheel in the Brie Baker. Top with your desired toppings and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is soft and gooey. Serve with crackers or bread for dipping.

2. Can I make a faux baked brie without a Brie Baker?

While our Brie Baker is specifically designed for making faux baked brie, you can also use a small oven-safe dish or even aluminum foil to wrap the brie in. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly and keep an eye on the cheese to prevent it from melting too much.

3. What are some suggested toppings for a faux baked brie?

Some popular toppings for faux baked brie include fruit jams, honey, nuts, dried fruit, and even savory options like caramelized onions or bacon. Get creative and experiment with different combinations to find your favorite!

4. How do I store leftover faux baked brie?

If you have any leftover faux baked brie, you can store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, simply pop it back in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese is warm and gooey again.

5. Can I make a faux baked brie in advance?

Yes, you can assemble the faux baked brie ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. Just make sure to take it out of the fridge about 30 minutes before baking to bring it to room temperature. This will ensure even cooking and prevent the cheese from becoming too liquidy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• arwsgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
Replies
Views
Staci
  • KBender295
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies