• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Raspberry H. Sauce & Cream Cheese

In summary, the recipe is for Faux Brie that is made by cream cheese and rasp. h. sauce wrapped in crescent rolls and baked.
arwsgirl
I was browsing a while back and ran across a recipe for Faux Brie that went something like cream cheese and rasp. h. sauce wrapped in crescent rolls and baked.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I can't find it and need the details for tonight.

TY!!

arwsgirl said:
I was browsing a while back and ran across a recipe for Faux Brie that went something like cream cheese and rasp. h. sauce wrapped in crescent rolls and baked.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I can't find it and need the details for tonight.

TY!!

That's all it is. There's nothing else to it. I made it last night. Baked it at 375 for..oh I don't know..about 20 minutes maybe. Just kept checking it til it was browned. Very simple and it went over very well!

I'm obviously not picturing this correctly. How do you "wrap" a block of cream cheese with crescent rolls? Do you unroll the crescent dough all the way, then put the block of cream cheese on one end and start rolling it? And then when it's finished, what do you do with it? Cut it into slices and just serve, or is it supposed to be on something? I may sound like an idiot here, but I would really like to try it and am at a loss:blushing:

1PamperedMommy said:
I'm obviously not picturing this correctly. How do you "wrap" a block of cream cheese with crescent rolls? Do you unroll the crescent dough all the way, then put the block of cream cheese on one end and start rolling it? And then when it's finished, what do you do with it? Cut it into slices and just serve, or is it supposed to be on something? I may sound like an idiot here, but I would really like to try it and am at a loss:blushing:

Unroll the crescent dough. Pinch the seams. Put the cream cheese on it. Pour some sauce. Wrap the dough around the cream cheese (pull the edges up over it). Bake til golden brown. Transfer to platter. Serve with a spreader. Don't slice (it's gooey inside). People will break into it and serve it on a cracker. It's the same principle as a baked brie.

It's best to use the crescent roll dough that is all one sheet w/o seams (called Pillsbury Recipe Creations) if you can find it.

Thank you! I can't wait to try it :)

that sounds fabulous! I will have to try it when my replenishment of rapsb. habin. comes in on Monday!

1. What is Raspberry H. Sauce & Cream Cheese?

Raspberry H. Sauce & Cream Cheese is a delicious and versatile sauce that combines the sweet and tangy flavors of raspberry with the creamy texture of cream cheese. It can be used as a topping for desserts, a dip for fruit or crackers, or as a spread for toast or bagels.

2. How do I use Raspberry H. Sauce & Cream Cheese?

There are many ways to use Raspberry H. Sauce & Cream Cheese. Some popular options include topping cheesecake or ice cream, dipping strawberries or pretzels, or spreading it on a warm croissant. Get creative and try it in your favorite recipes!

3. Is Raspberry H. Sauce & Cream Cheese gluten-free?

Yes, Raspberry H. Sauce & Cream Cheese is gluten-free and suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies. It is also free of any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

4. How should I store Raspberry H. Sauce & Cream Cheese?

Raspberry H. Sauce & Cream Cheese should be stored in the refrigerator after opening. It is recommended to consume it within two weeks for optimal freshness and flavor.

5. Can I use Raspberry H. Sauce & Cream Cheese in savory dishes?

While Raspberry H. Sauce & Cream Cheese is typically used in sweet dishes, it can also add a unique twist to savory dishes. Try using it as a glaze for grilled chicken or as a topping for a turkey and cream cheese sandwich.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ericadboone
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo
  • sarahmarie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies