• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forbidden to Pass Out Invites.. a Bit Long..

In summary, "Forbidden to Pass Out Invites.. a Bit Long.." is a policy implemented by Pampered Chef to protect the privacy and safety of hosts and guests. This policy restricts the distribution of invitations to only personal contacts and prohibits sharing them in public places or with strangers. Violation of this policy may result in disciplinary action, including termination of one's consultant agreement. However, consultants can still share invitations on social media as long as their posts are private and only visible to personal contacts. You can also distribute invitations at other events or parties as long as they are not public and only given to personal contacts, but it is recommended to use other methods of invitation to maintain privacy.
cewcooks
Need advice on how to proceed, I asked a mom from another class where I teach if she wanted to host a show, she said no, but would love to come to a party if another mom hosted she's new and doesn't know alot of other mom's. So I offered to have the party the party at my house and have a get together called chicks and chocolate. But my principal said I was not allowed to pass out invites, because it's like soliciting and the other teachers eventhough they are my friends said I could'nt pass out invites. I have spread the word with a couple of other mom's but the show is scheduled for this sunday and I fear that no one will come. I even asked another teacher who is a mom of another kid in the same grade but she said she doesn't know the other mom's in her son's class to help spread the word?? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Can you get an email list? Phone number list? Maybe donate proceed of the show to the classroom?

We have the same policy at my work, and I had a show I talked to everyone i could, emailed ones that I had emails to and even mailed a few cards to those I knew addresses for plus offered a gift if they brought another friend or coworker. The news spread pretty quickly I actually got outside orders from people I did not even know. :cool: it worked out okay in the end. Don't give up just keep talking to as many as you can.

Good Luck!

What is "Forbidden to Pass Out Invites.. a Bit Long.."?

"Forbidden to Pass Out Invites.. a Bit Long.." is a Pampered Chef policy that prohibits consultants from distributing invitations to their parties or events in public places or to strangers. It is intended to protect the privacy of our hosts and guests.

Why is Pampered Chef implementing this policy?

Pampered Chef is implementing this policy to ensure the safety and privacy of our hosts and guests. By limiting the distribution of invitations to only personal contacts, we can maintain a high level of security and create a more intimate and personal experience for our guests.

Can I still share my party invitations on social media?

Yes, you can share your party invitations on social media as long as your posts are set to private and only visible to your personal contacts. However, we recommend reaching out to your contacts individually to extend an invitation rather than posting it publicly.

What happens if I violate this policy?

If you violate this policy, you may receive a warning from Pampered Chef and may be asked to remove any public invitations. Continued violation of this policy may result in disciplinary action, including termination of your Pampered Chef consultant agreement.

Can I still hand out invitations at my other events or parties?

Yes, you can still distribute invitations at your other parties or events, as long as they are not public events and the invitations are only given to personal contacts. However, we encourage you to use other methods of invitation, such as email or social media, to maintain the privacy of your hosts and guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tpchefrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies