1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: For Sale: Table Cloths, Consultant Tote, Turnabout Tote

1. rocki

rocki

For Sale: Table Cloths, Carry-All Tote, Turnabout Tote

I have the carry-all tote, the tool turnabout tote, a vinyl table cloth, an old Celebrations cloth tablecloth and a denim apron. All items are in good, used condition. Just add cheapest shipping and fees (if paying non-funded Paypal).
    I'd like $10 for the vinyl cloth**SOLD**, $20 for the tote, $10 for the tool tote, $6 for the Celebrations cloth and $3 for the apron**PENDING**. These prices are from Ebay (I lowered them from what I found) so please feel free to make offers. I can't do free shipping b/c I know some of them will be pricy. JLMK what you might be interested in. I also have a PC button up shirt in a size medium, brand new, VERY nice. $10 for the shirt. Oh, Please PM me b/c I forget to check the boards and I have email reminder on. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
    Apr 14, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

It looks like the Carry-All tote, not the consultant tote, right?

Apr 14, 2009
  3. rocki

rocki

You could be right. I've had it for a few years and I don't remember the name. Everything on Ebay said "Consultant Tote". Not meaning to misrepresent anything. At least the picture tells you what it looks like. Sorry if the name is wrong:).

Apr 14, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

The consultant tote has firm sides (it's the one that comes in the kit), the carry all has soft sides and the little window to put your name/business card and it has dividers inside.

I didn't mean to sound nit-picky, I just wanted people to know so they would double check the picture to be sure so they knew what they were getting. Thanks for supplying pictures--it is nice to see things that are for sale. :)

Apr 14, 2009
  5. rocki

rocki

Oh, no problem. I appreciate the information. I haven't been selling for a while so I forget what everything is. I'm getting ready to submit another show to go active but I know I won't be doing shows. I'll change the heading and description.

Apr 14, 2009
  6. Aunticooks

Aunticooks Member Gold Member

Rocki
    I just pm'd you about the totes and tablecloth
    traci

Apr 15, 2009
Have something to add?