• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

For Sale: Fun Party Supplies Made by Me!

In summary, the "For Sale: Fun Party Supplies Made by Me!" set includes 10 colorful paper plates, 10 matching paper cups, 20 festive napkins, and 10 fun party hats. These supplies are suitable for all types of parties, and are disposable for convenience. They are made from high-quality materials and should be stored in a cool, dry place. While there are no customization options, you can add your own personal touches with a permanent marker.
ameliasurf
hey guys here is the list of stuff that i have for sale.... some of it is stuff that i made for my parties like name tags that i bought at office depot and printed " is a pampered chef" that would go under where their name would be.

Attachments

• List of items for sale with pending items.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 361
Just PM'd ya ;)

Whatcha got left and do you ship???

Amelia, the Kids Cutters are on the Outlet right now for $4. Also the My Safe Cutters are on the Outlet for $1 each. I'm not sure if you can sell them for more than what is on the Outlet pricing... I could be wrong though...

thanks for the update.... i just put a price on them... didn't really know what i could get for them!

Related to For Sale: Fun Party Supplies Made by Me!

What are the party supplies included in this set?

The "For Sale: Fun Party Supplies Made by Me!" set includes 10 colorful paper plates, 10 matching paper cups, 20 festive napkins, and 10 fun party hats.

Is this set suitable for all types of parties?

Yes, this set is perfect for any type of party, whether it's a birthday celebration, a holiday gathering, or a casual get-together with friends. The bright and playful design will add a fun touch to any event.

Are these party supplies reusable or disposable?

The "For Sale: Fun Party Supplies Made by Me!" set is disposable, making it convenient and hassle-free for any party host. You won't have to worry about washing dishes or cleaning up after the party, simply throw away the used items and enjoy your time with your guests.

Are there any special care instructions for these party supplies?

These party supplies are made from high-quality materials and are durable enough to withstand regular use. However, to ensure the best quality, we recommend storing them in a cool, dry place and keeping them away from direct sunlight.

Do you offer any customization options for this set?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for this set. However, you can use your creativity and add your own personal touches to the party supplies, such as writing names or messages on the plates and cups with a permanent marker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies