• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Football Themed Booth: Tips for a Successful Fair Experience

In summary, the PC consultant and I are thinking of doing a football themed booth at their county fair. They suggest taking the kit items and a couple of new things, putting egg shaped chocolates in the small bowls/caddy, making a cake in the batter bowl and cutting/decorating it in the shape of a football, making a football field in the large bar pan (either bake a brownie and decorate it as a field or just do the icing directly on the pan), making some jello footballs with the prep bowls, and having a few ideas to start. They are allowed to have food, and use indoor outdoor turf for tablecloths stripe it with white duct tape for a stadium blanket display, a small
mommylove_07
Another PC consultant and I are doing a booth at our county fair. We had the idea of doing a football theme. We are up to any suggestions on how to make it where people want to stop and not take a lot of stuff with us to pack and unpack. Any ideas?

I would take the kit items and a couple of new things. Put egg shaped chocolates in the small bowls/caddy.

Make a cake in the batter bowl and cut/decorate it in the shape of a football. Wrap it so it keeps (or you could do one in foam and decorate it in that stiff icing (I forget what it's called).

Make a football field in the large bar pan (either bake a brownie and decorate it as a field or just do the icing directly on the pan).

Make some jello footballs with the prep bowls.

A few ideas to start...

Be sure to have a display of the Game Day recipes! It would be great if you could get some guys and girls to dress in team logos for local teams to stand in fornt of the booth and welcome them to take a look! I know it is hard when you are talking to people and others walk by because the don't want to be rude! Of course if there were local team jerseys present you would want to make sure that everyone knows it isn't a fund raiser!
Are you allowed to have food? I know that it isn't allowed at all fairs.

Use indoor outdoor turf for tablecloths stripe it with white duct tape the turf is very cheapon a stadium blanket display a small bbq grill used for tailgating and display the bbq tools and rubs near it if you have kids use their play food or grab some at the dollar store to use in the displaymaybe behind your table have a small galvanized bucket with a display of the party sticks a 2 ltr of soda fits and a couple of plain colored solo cups have plates and napkins in the caddy in the local team color
I'm from SE Iowa and have traveled thru Edina alot. Is Kirksville your closest college? maybe use some of their colors
de
type up an appetizer recipe 4 to a page add a small football design and have your info on the back to pass out

I have done the football cake with the batter bowl before and it turned out very cute! You could do little baseball, basketball or volleyball cakes out of the prep bowls, if you wanted to add other sports.

You know you could do gaol posts out of PVC pipe and spray paint it. That would be a fairly inexpensive way to make a big statement.
And, of course you can use the pom poms, and things like that as well. Look at places like the Dollar Tree...sometimes you would be surprised what you can find and what ideas you might stumble upon.

What products are available in the Football Themed Booth?

The Football Themed Booth offers a variety of products such as our Touchdown Serving Platter, Game Day Dip Set, and Football Cookie Cutter Set. We also have a selection of themed kitchen tools and gadgets perfect for game day snacks.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for the Football Themed Booth?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for our Football Themed Booth. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website for any current deals.

Can I customize my purchases from the Football Themed Booth?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for products in the Football Themed Booth. However, we do have a variety of products that can be used for personalization, such as our Football Silicone Spatula.

Do you offer any recipes or cooking tips for using the Football Themed products?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes and cooking tips specifically designed for the Football Themed products. You can find these on our website or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

Can I order products from the Football Themed Booth online?

Yes, you can order products from the Football Themed Booth online through our website. Simply add the products to your cart and check out as you normally would. You can also speak with your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • bethsbiz
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedchefqueen