• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer With Both Kits for Fall/Winter 2012

In summary, the flyer for Fall/Winter 2012 features two kits from Pampered Chef - the Ultimate Kit and the Deluxe Kit. The Ultimate Kit includes 27 essential products and a bonus gift, the Quick Cooker, while the Deluxe Kit includes 18 popular products and the Quick Cooker. Both kits can be customized and ordered through a consultant or the website.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I wanted to update the flyer I had in my binder showing the two kits, so I created this just now...It's very similar to the one I was using showing last season's kits.Hope you guys like it!Karen

Attachments

• Kitflyer.pdf
    322.4 KB · Views: 563
nice! Thanks!

1. What are the two kits featured in the Flyer With Both Kits for Fall/Winter 2012?

The two kits featured in the flyer are the Ultimate Kit and the Deluxe Kit. Both kits include a variety of products to help you cook and bake delicious meals and treats.

2. What is included in the Ultimate Kit?

The Ultimate Kit includes 27 essential Pampered Chef products, such as the Classic Batter Bowl, Santoku Knife, and Stoneware Rectangular Baker. It also comes with a special bonus gift, the Quick Cooker, which is a must-have for quick and easy meals.

3. What is included in the Deluxe Kit?

The Deluxe Kit includes 18 popular Pampered Chef products, including the Large Round Stone, Garlic Press, and Mini Serving Spatula. It also comes with a bonus gift, the Quick Cooker, for convenient cooking.

4. Can I customize the products in the kits?

Yes, you can customize both the Ultimate and Deluxe Kits to fit your needs. You can swap out products for others of equal or lesser value, or add additional products to the kits for an extra cost.

5. How do I order the Flyer With Both Kits for Fall/Winter 2012?

You can order the flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply select the kit you want and customize it if desired, then proceed to checkout. Your kit will be shipped directly to your doorstep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
baychef
  • ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber