• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer Help? Non - Pampered Chef

In summary, "Flyer Help" is a service offered by Pampered Chef that provides customizable marketing flyers and materials for independent consultants to promote their business. It is available for both Pampered Chef and non-Pampered Chef consultants, with some features tailored specifically for Pampered Chef products. Users have the option to either print the flyers themselves or order them from Pampered Chef, with no additional fees or hidden costs. The flyers can be customized with personal branding and information, and a variety of templates are available to choose from.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey gang - I am hostong a Body Shop at Home party next month and the consultant emailed me a flyer invite to use -- but it is not coming up properly for me - it's spread across 3 pages. Can someone fix this in either WORD or PUBLISHER for me?

Carolyn- email it to me and I'll see what I can do.

You've got mail, Ann! :)
Thanks in advance!

I sent you email in return. Let me know if it doesn't come through.

I got it - thank you SO much!! Can u convert it to WORD or Publisher by any chance?

Here it is in Word. I put it in a PDF so things wouldn't float around the page too badly. :)

Attachments

• BodyShop Party.doc
    47 KB · Views: 322
Haha! Thats great! my sil just started selling Body shop, and would love that flyer!! hehe! Thanks!!

CAN I COME??????

Thanks Ann -- and of course you can come Kristin - I'll make up the guest room for you!

Related to Flyer Help? Non - Pampered Chef

1. What is "Flyer Help"?

"Flyer Help" is a service offered by Pampered Chef that provides customizable marketing flyers and materials for independent consultants to promote their business. It includes pre-designed templates and the option to add your own personal information and photos.

2. Is "Flyer Help" only available for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Flyer Help" is also available for non-Pampered Chef consultants who are interested in promoting their business with high-quality marketing materials. However, some features may be tailored specifically for Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I print the flyers myself or do I have to order them from Pampered Chef?

You have the option to either print the flyers yourself or order them from Pampered Chef. If you choose to print them yourself, you can do so from the "Flyer Help" website or download the files and print them from your own printer. If you prefer to order them from Pampered Chef, they will be professionally printed and shipped to you.

4. Are there any additional fees for using "Flyer Help"?

There are no additional fees for using "Flyer Help". It is included in your Pampered Chef consultant membership and there are no hidden costs. You can access and use the service as much as you need without any extra charges.

5. Can I customize the flyers with my own branding and information?

Yes, you can customize the flyers with your own branding, information, and photos. This allows you to personalize the marketing materials to best represent your business and attract potential customers. You can also choose from a variety of templates to find the best fit for your brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • hmcilwain